Now What? Post- Black Friday.........

Annettecummings

Toys R us should be starting their 12 Days of Christmas sales. make sure you are registered on their site to receive emails. Super toy deals during this promo. Last year some prices were better than BF

They were great, weren't they?!

After all the disappointment of this years ads.. I'm kinda wondering about next year myself.. Will they step it up?

Or will they hype it up, only to be a big let down at the end?

I was not very successful yesterday (BF), so I'm on the search for more stuff to get a good deals.

ho Hum.

me and my GF were first in line at Office Max yesterday, we got there about 2:30 AM,actually went up to the door at 3:15, got what we wanted, they passed out TV certificates about 4:55 and had some left, we didn't go there for the TV. Went to Wal Mart afterward and I was amused by all the people with the soon to be obsolete analog 20" LCD sets in their carts, these are analog sets folks not digital! There just was not a real killer item anywhere this year, it just seemd so bland. Remember folks analog shutdown date IS Feb 17 2009, just over 2 years away. Be very careful what you pay your hard earned money for as far as TV's go.

me and my GF were first in line at Office Max yesterday, we got there about 2:30 AM,actually went up to the door at 3:15, got what we wanted, they passed out TV certificates about 4:55 and had some left, we didn't go there for the TV. Went to Wal Mart afterward and I was amused by all the people with the soon to be obsolete analog 20" LCD sets in their carts, these are analog sets folks not digital! There just was not a real killer item anywhere this year, it just seemd so bland. Remember folks analog shutdown date IS Feb 17 2009, just over 2 years away. Be very careful what you pay your hard earned money for as far as TV's go.

Can you explain the analog/digital thing in regards to the tv's? Thank you.

Thanks for the link, it has a good explanation. I'll forward it to my DD's because they still have analog sets and need to get digitals in the next year or they'll need to get digital/analog converter boxes until they get new sets.

Toys R us should be starting their 12 Days of Christmas sales. make sure you are registered on their site to receive emails. Super toy deals during this promo. Last year some prices were better than BF

When does this start? I want to get the Geotrax Working Town Railway for my son and I wonder if it will go on sale again before Christmas. Anybody know???

Lots of great online deals in our Online Hot Deals forum here: http://forums.gottadeal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

We have deals here on GD every day of the year :)

Yes, and the more active that you are in the GottaDeal community, the more opportunities that will be presented to you.

I will still say that GottaDeal has one of the best communities out there. Stick around, it will be fun!

:)

I'am going through Black Friday withdrawl :D I am already counting down and looking forward to next year. There should be more than one Black Friday per year. I wish there was one in May or June :yup:

Now thats a great idea!!!..JUly preferably...Christmas in July! I love it!

unless more sales come between now and christmas...we'll have the clearance sales going on! You have to love those!