Whats on the top of your TO BUY list?

Melody80

First, What is a digital picture frame????

But to answer the question, top of my list is portable dvd players, I need two of them. I think I am going to settle for the ones at Wal-Mart. I haven't decided yet though. To get any of the others I would have to travel anywhere between 1 to 2 1/2 hours and with some of the stores opening at 3AM that is just too early for me.:(

DH and I are getting away Friday and Saturday to do most of our shopping. But I will have some things on my list for Black Friday, just so I have an excuse to go.;)

Ok guys, I have some questions. I am looking buying DH a PSP and have seen several people mention the $179 deal. Can someone link me to it because I havent found it. Is it at EB Games? If so is it a bundle and what comes with it? So what is a Duo Stick mentioned for PSP - is this what you use to download songs & movies on? Also, the video chairs for $33 -where are they at? I searched but only ones from Sams came up for $119.

For us.. the laptop, sansa 2gb mp3, memory stick pro duo (for my camera) from BB.. although I'm not going to hold my breath on the laptop that is 379. So next best I see would be the gateway. Good sized memory and hd.. for the extra $$ I think it may be a better one then the one that's 379. Price wise tho I'm gonna tell hubby to try for the smaller priced one first. Then if he can't get one, go for the better one. Haven't made up my mind where I'm going yet. Probably to Meijers. Would love for one year to be indoors instead of freezing my patooty off! :rotflol:

This is the first year there is nothing that I absolutely have to have. I thought about a video chair for my oldest son, but not sure. There are lots of things that I would like to have but nothing that I absolutely need. I am pretty much finished with everyone except my father in law & one nephew.

Christy

Ok guys, I have some questions. I am looking buying DH a PSP and have seen several people mention the $179 deal. Can someone link me to it because I havent found it. Is it at EB Games? If so is it a bundle and what comes with it? So what is a Duo Stick mentioned for PSP - is this what you use to download songs & movies on? Also, the video chairs for $33 -where are they at? I searched but only ones from Sams came up for $119.

I'll try to Pm you the information that was given to me.

I am brand new to this sight and am looking for the exact same stuff as left210. Shopping mom if you would be willing to PM me also I would really appreciate it. My son (7) wants the PS and the video rocker.

TIA

:gdwow: I am almost ashamed to say this....... but nothing. That is sad. There is not one thing that we need other that the Wii which we will get before BF. DD wants a 230.00 bat for softball so no chances of anyone having that on BF. This may actually be the first time we stay in and sleep :( We may just go out so we can watch everyone else in all of the madness. :yup: