>>> Official NINTENDO Wii Discussion Thread <<<

Brad

:mad: I purchased the amazon.com bundle on NOV 30 2006 and have been in limbo ever since. Hasn't shipped,says its shipping soon. gave me an estimated deliver of DEC 8. This is the first time I've had a problem wit amazon.com I have contacted them through email with no relply yet. You guys have any idea's??????

DEMUSX According to the postings on the Amazon Wii Board - don't hold your breath. They keep pushing back the shipping date on the bundles. I ordered the Wii only and got it last week. But haven't heard of any of the bundles being shipped (these are actually Target bundles via the Amazon site). They pulled that garbage on the day before release bundles too.

Personally I'd keep looking and be prepared for a fight in getting the order cancelled and your credit card cleared from them. Keep emailing and see if they will give you an answer but like I experienced from the 11/17 deal they send form letter after form letter and it varies on answers

THIS THREAD is pretty much an "I have a wii" thread. It's in the technology section as there is not to be any discussion of buying/selling/finding wii's on the thread.

I must be confused then - I thought pretty much the whole point of this website was to FIND deals (gotta deal?). I understand not selling/buying as in auctions, but finding retailers with the merchandise we want is what this is all about.

Guest Deals4Mommy

I must be confused then - I thought pretty much the whole point of this website was to FIND deals (gotta deal?). I understand not selling/buying as in auctions, but finding retailers with the merchandise we want is what this is all about.

Jeepmom is actually pointing you to a different Thread in a different Forum, altogether. Just click on the "This Thread" link in her post.

I would also like to make a point about this thread which is in the "Deal Discussion" forum. I would assume that we are able to "discuss" the deals that we have received as well as the deals we are looking for. If you're looking for the Wii, specifically, and not interested in a discussion off that topic, then posting in the "Deal Finder" forum would probably make more sense. But, even in that section, people will steer off the topic a little.

Feel free to let me know if I'm incorrect, anyone. :rwb:

Just when I was starting to get nervous, I received an email today that my Nintendo Wii Action Bundle from Amazon was being shipped. I ordered it Nov 30th and the estimated shipping date for my order had been up to Dec 12th. So, Amazon was pretty close to the estimate.

I ordered the bundle from Gamestop & have been told many,many different times of shipment.I was told it was packed & waiting to be shipped, that it is being packed, that they don't have them in stock, etc.. What a joke! I have been told it is shipping Mon, Tue, today, now the 18th. Don't hold your breath! Sorry for the rant, but I would think twice about ordering from them....

I ordered the bundle from Gamestop & have been told many,many different times of shipment.I was told it was packed & waiting to be shipped, that it is being packed, that they don't have them in stock, etc.. What a joke! I have been told it is shipping Mon, Tue, today, now the 18th. Don't hold your breath! Sorry for the rant, but I would think twice about ordering from them....

I ordered the bundle through Barnes & Noble. Immediately after ordering, I got an email that it would ship the next day. Then I looked at the order tracking, which said shipment date of 1/5/07. I emailed and said obviously this is a Christmas present, 1/5/07 is not acceptable. Got an email back saying that date was wrong and they hoped to ship by mid December. THEN, I got an email saying all portions of the bundle except the system were backordered 30 days. Yesterday, I got an email saying the entire bundle had shipped. I have no idea whether it is on the way or not, but I am hoping!

I ordered the bundle through Barnes & Noble. Immediately after ordering, I got an email that it would ship the next day. Then I looked at the order tracking, which said shipment date of 1/5/07. I emailed and said obviously this is a Christmas present, 1/5/07 is not acceptable. Got an email back saying that date was wrong and they hoped to ship by mid December. THEN, I got an email saying all portions of the bundle except the system were backordered 30 days. Yesterday, I got an email saying the entire bundle had shipped. I have no idea whether it is on the way or not, but I am hoping!

Same thing happened to me but now it has been shipped! I got the same email about the 30 days & they said they did not know who sent it...:eyepoppin .They really did not seem to know much, I would get a different answer from every person I talked to...

Is there anyone here who bought the Wii Costco bundle? Can you tell me if it has a nunchuck controller? I thought they came with one but it is not listed on the box and wonder if the Costco bundle is different. Thanks!

Anyone know if the wii's will be available on Sunday at WM, Target, BB TRU? Will there be lots of them?

I dont' think anyone knows how many each store will get but YES, Target, Best Buy, Circuit City are all suppose to be advertising them IN STOCK in the Sunday ads.

does anyone know when walmart will be selling wii on suday? that 8am thing last time sucked i hope to go out to walmart midnight saturday and if i can't get one their i'll head elsewhere sunday am....

I haven't read anywhere about Walmart having the Wii's - I've read that Target, Circuit City and Best Buy are SUPPOSE to be advertising them in stock in Sunday's ads.

:mad: I purchased the amazon.com bundle on NOV 30 2006 and have been in limbo ever since. Hasn't shipped,says its shipping soon. gave me an estimated deliver of DEC 8. This is the first time I've had a problem wit amazon.com I have contacted them through email with no relply yet. You guys have any idea's??????

I purchased the Wii from Amazon on Friday, December 1. With next day delivery it was scheduled for delivery Tuesday, December 5. When the 5th came around and it still hadn't shipped I emailed them. (It's for my 20 year old who was constantly checking for delivery). They promptly changed the delivery by date to February 5, 2007. Unbelievable! However, happy ending, we received it this Tuesday, the 12th. I don't know why they couldn't have just said there would be a slight delay, I could have been happy enough with that. They did give me a $5 credit. A little honesty would have been worth more than the $5 but whatever. Just don't cancel unless you find it somewhere else, it will probably still ship. When you can no longer cancel the order it's getting ready to ship. Good luck!