>>> Official NINTENDO Wii Discussion Thread <<<

Brad

Some of the games have an earlier release date than the actual system, it doesn't make much sense. I ordered Rampage for the Wii a few weeks ago through EBGames.com and it came in yesterday. I get to look at it until tonight when I pick up my Wii at EBGames midnight launch.

Oh, on a side note, I was in my local EBGames today and there were tons of people coming in and asking about the Wii. The manager himself said that they WILL be getting in about 15 more than they took preorders for so if you're having a hard time finding one, you might want to at least give your local EB or Gamestop a call.

Guest JeepMom
Just called wal mart, 30 ppl in line, only getting 20 in. Where online tonight does any one think? I don't want a bundle, just the core.

I think I will just wait in the lines again. Waited for the ps3 as a gift for my dad 24 hours in rain and tornado warnings CRAZY didn't really feel like waiting in line again. But I got babysitters so I will first try the super walmarts at 12 and then if all else fails go to the stores in the morning:(

Was just in town, no lines yet. But in ND no stores open till Noon on Sunday's. Wal Mart will come outside 30 minutes prior to opening to hand out tickets, Best Buy says they'll come outside one hour prior to opening. Went to KMart to check with them, they only received 3 systems and will be holding a raffle for them. Didn't stop at Target to see what they were doing, probably the same as the others. Don't know what time to get in line tomorrow.:confused:

My DH is in line for one and he figured 8pm would be good for Walmart. WRONGO! After going to 5 of them (@ 1pm) HE finally found on that had a shorter line. At 1st they said 52 but recently came out and said 22. He's #19. We didn't figure it'd be such a long line either (so early). After being in line for 32+ hrs for the PS3 he was not looking forward to IT but this is something my younger son is just dying to have! What we do for our KIDS!!!

I'm glad I have my TRU pre-order from last Sunday. I'll probably go there early afternoon to avoid the crowds at opening. They said I have till 11/20 to pick it up.

FYI, if you do go to TRU and sign up for their credit card they'll give you 10% off of your order. So that is $25 off of $250 -- and if you buy some games you'll get 10% off the total.

I also printed the $5 off coupon again (I used it on the pre-order and they took it). I'm hoping they'll take it again (although I doubt it).

Good luck to everyone.

:yup:

My DH just called me from Wal-Mart. He overheard an employee say that they got 30 to 35 in. They might get another shipment tonight before release. My DH is #66 (they actually handed out #s). Why would they give him a # if they don't have that many???

I am pretty new to this site, so please bear with me. What does "DH" stand for?

Thanks.