GottaDEAL 2024 Prize Club Discussion Thread

Brad

Nearing the end of MAY!  Around here we have gotten so much rain and the ground is soaked!!!  Hoping for a few days of sun to dry things up.

Anyone else an avid gardener/canner?

On 5/29/2024 at 10:16 AM, chester5 said:

Nearing the end of MAY!  Around here we have gotten so much rain and the ground is soaked!!!  Hoping for a few days of sun to dry things up.

Anyone else an avid gardener/canner?

Avid? No... Enthusiastic rookie gardener still learning many things? Yes. lol

• Like 2

Happy June!! This is my busy month with lots of birthdays all within the first 2 weeks 

2 grandbabies, son,dil, daughter and hubby.  6 within 2 weeks a couple actually share bdays my son and his wife share. My daughter and one of my grandbabies also share a bday. Someone send help lol

• Like 2

I cannot believe how busy and chaotic my life has been since my mother passed.  And I think I messed up and not posted in May.  Oh well I'm here.  Happy June everybody.  Busy day for me.  For Saturday of every month my CERT team goes out and checks tornado siren poles to make sure they're working.  So at 1:00 today I will be out in the community doing that.  And I have to get my sermon done for tomorrow morning.  Yay for me. I hope everybody else will be able to enjoy their Saturday.  Sunshine and mid-70s here in Michigan.  It would be a good morning to get some of that yard work done.  🙂

• Like 2

Rabbit

Rabbit!

Rabbit!!

EA5436EF-5C6A-4738-9D35-4B6EF4379F90.thumb.jpeg.84d6e276e54ce055069548d4e3cadb75.jpeg

4 hours ago, ytmomof4 said:

Happy June!! This is my busy month with lots of birthdays all within the first 2 weeks 

2 grandbabies, son,dil, daughter and hubby.  6 within 2 weeks a couple actually share bdays my son and his wife share. My daughter and one of my grandbabies also share a bday. Someone send help lol

Sounds like the couples in your family enjoy “us time” during Labor Day weekend. 😏

A great way to relax and unwind!

Can't believe my grandson graduated high school. It seems like yesterday he was a baby. On the bright side, he is now working full time as an electrician with the company that hired him thru his co-op.

• Like 3

Can’t believe the year is half over. It seems to be flying by. We have been consumed with my daughter’s play schedule the past few weeks. Today is her last show, so hopefully we can catch our breath now. 

• Like 1