Order Limited Edition GottaDEAL Hoodies [Ordering Period is Over]

Brad

UPDATE: The deadline for ordering shirts has passed.

You can now order our brand new limited edition GottaDEAL hoodies! Please read:

To place your order, visit this page:
https://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/hoodies.php

You can pay on the site with PayPal or with a credit/debit card. Send me a PM If you would rather pay with Venmo, Zelle, etc.

Hoodies are $26.99 (sizes M-XL) and $29.99 (sizes 2XL-4XL). *** Free shipping is included! ***

These are high quality, very comfortable New Era 60/40 sueded cotton blend full-zip hoodies. There is a sizing chart on the ordering page if you need to know exact measurements. Note that these do run a little long. Also note that these are lighter-weight hoodies - perfect for fall or spring but it won't keep you that warm in very cold winter weather.

Important to note: these hoodies are very limited. We'll be giving some away here on the forum and on Discord and Facebook but there won't be nearly as many up for grabs as there usually is with the t-shirts, so if you want one and want to guarantee your size, I recommend ordering ASAP as some sizes have less than 5 available.

If you have any questions, feel free to post in here or send me a PM.

2022hoodie.png

• Like 6

Nice hoodies

Do you know if these run tight in the sleeves? I like to push up my sleeves and sometimes hoodies run tight around the wrists

It isn't super tight on the wrist - it has room. If your forearms are larger, it might start getting tight as you push them up the forearms.

NOTE: I am not the best model, I have small wrists.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reminder that I'm accepting orders until Tuesday night.

Then, whatever hoodies are left (we're down to single digits) will be given away in one final contest here on the forum and that will be your last chance to get one.