What items are you hoping to score deals on this year?

Brad

Pulled the trigger on a MacBook Pro 14” from Best Buy yesterday. $400 off so I walked away with it for just under 1400 w/tax after I used up rewards I got when I bought a new washer/dryer a couple of weeks ago. And now I have more rewards to “spend” later lol One item off my list!!
  • Like 3

We finally got our almost 16 year old's daughter room painted and new flooring down.  I think one thing she would really like is a new bigger TV.  Hers is a 32 inch TV and it still works fine, but all the hookups are in the back.  So, it's hard hooking anything up to her TV.  I think we would like to get her a 50 inch TV and maybe a Blu ray player so hoping to see some good deals for those.

I also hope that Target has their Apple gift cards on sale again this year.  I would love to be able to buy enough to pay for at least 6 months of our subscriptions.  I would also like to see some other deals on gift cards as well.

Would also like to pick up a few more Switch games. 

Our daughter also really wants the Iphone 14 Pro, but it is just out of our budget.  I know she would be happy with an Iphone 12 or 13 pro as well.  She really just wants a new iphone for the camera.  Right now she has the SE.  We do prepaid plans and I just can't afford to commit to a contract for 2 or 3 years at 220.00 a month.

Forgot to add a new laptop for homeschooling purposes, so nothing fancy needed.

Edited by starbeck96
  • Like 1

We finally got our almost 16 year old's daughter room painted and new flooring down. I think one thing she would really like is a new bigger TV. Hers is a 32 inch TV and it still works fine, but all the hookups are in the back. So, it's hard hooking anything up to her TV. I think we would like to get her a 50 inch TV and maybe a Blu ray player so hoping to see some good deals for those.

I also hope that Target has their Apple gift cards on sale again this year. I would love to be able to buy enough to pay for at least 6 months of our subscriptions. I would also like to see some other deals on gift cards as well.

Would also like to pick up a few more Switch games.

Our daughter also really wants the Iphone 14 Pro, but it is just out of our budget. I know she would be happy with an Iphone 12 or 13 pro as well. She really just wants a new iphone for the camera. Right now she has the SE. We do prepaid plans and I just can't afford to commit to a contract for 2 or 3 years at 220.00 a month.

Forgot to add a new laptop for homeschooling purposes, so nothing fancy needed.

Usually see some good deals on 50” TVs.
  • Like 2

The usual replacement stuff like pillows, coffee pot ( I do NOT want to have to shell out $35 again because I didn't get one of BF last year!)

I doubt the John Deere toys my ODS wants will be on sale, maybe TSC will but I've gotten burned by them and shipping at Christmas before. Not sure it's worth risking since it'd be pretty obvious if something came late with us scaling back.

A book deal on Amazon, specifically kids books and more options then the last few sales have had. Otherwise, I'm hitting Thrift Books!

Nothing in particular this year. I haven't received any list yet and nothing really is a hot item for me as of this moment. May get another TV but I have one sitting in a room still in the box, but it is a 55in and I need a 65 or bigger to replace the 65 I already have in the living room. Maybe tires, yep tires will be on sale so I will get a set.