What items are you hoping to score deals on this year?

Brad

I love my Thermapen MK4 and my Smoke X2 for temperature controlled cooking, but since learning about the completely wireless probe thermometers which can supposedly be fully submerged in liquid, such as the Meater, I've seriously been wanting to check them out. But, at their cost, I'll need at least a50% off sale, so I'm not expecting to get one.

I don’t have a list as of yet... mainly shopping for the grands this year (5 and 1)... I really don’t need much for myself other than the yearly replacement of Rubbermaid containers, Kohl’s throws, maybe some new sheets... my plan was to surprise my mom this year since her birthday falls on TG I was going to fly to NC, but the flights are currently up to about $900 RT[emoji30] so maybe a pre BF October price drop would be great...

I’d love to snag a deal on the Apple AirPods Pro. I’m still using my original gen 1 pair. They work ok, but they hurt the insides of my ears after a bit. The new ones have those different sized things for different sized ears.

I’d also like to find a good Ray-Ban sale so I could get the Jackie Ohhs. I love the black frame with grey lenses. The Jackie Ohh 2 is too big for me, but the original would be just right. Last time I checked, they’re higher than I’ve seen them in the past, so that stinks.

Otherwise, I’m hoping they’ll have some good movies on sale and a good BF bag at Bath & Body Works!

• Like 1

I'm hoping to find a great deal on a laptop, but I won't be too picky.  The only other thing I'll be on the lookout for is some cheap kitchen items.  Need a new toaster and coffee pot and could probably get a few new utensils, but I hardly see utensils on sale on Black Friday. 

• Like 1

The only other thing I'll be on the lookout for is some cheap kitchen items.  Need a new toaster and coffee pot and could probably get a few new utensils, but I hardly see utensils on sale on Black Friday.

Thermoworks, the maker of the Thermapen, currently has a 20% off site wide sale going on. That includes their silicone utensils, including spatulas, spoonulas, silicon brushes, hot pads/trivets, and their mini solid silicone spatula and spoonula combinations, etc.

They do usually have a decent sale for Black Friday, but I don't remember if it is site wide or focused on the Thermapen/Thermapen One. Their products are really good and worth the price, which does tend to be a little higher than at stores such as Bed Bath and Beyond.

• Like 1

Thermoworks, the maker of the Thermapen, currently has a 20% off site wide sale going on. That includes their silicone utensils, including spatulas, spoonulas, silicon brushes, hot pads/trivets, and their mini solid silicone spatula and spoonula combinations, etc.

They do usually have a decent sale for Black Friday, but I don't remember if it is site wide or focused on the Thermapen/Thermapen One. Their products are really good and worth the price, which does tend to be a little higher than at stores such as Bed Bath and Beyond.

I checked out their site last night but didn't see much, think it was more on me not really navigating the site well.  Had some pretty decent prices on stuff though, just nothing I was looking for. Thanks anyways.

• Like 1