GottaDEAL 2022 Black Friday Prize Club Thread

Brad

Happy October!!  Our crazy sports life continues.  DS12 played 2 soccer games Friday night, 3 more on Saturday and a hockey game (along with DS11) yesterday.  DS12 missed his football team's game on Saturday, his last one is this weekend.  Then we're down to just soccer and hockey for a while.  

I am ready for some shopping!!! Let's gooooooooooo!

As Black Friday approaches, I am trying to think of more things to look for and eagerly await more sales to start.  Temps are cooling so might have to get some apple cider in the next week or two.

We went and did a haunted hayride this past Friday so we got apple cider and donuts. The season is officially here now lol.

Happy October everyone! What a glorious weekend I had visiting with long time friends in Missouri.  Visited the Gateway Arch, Grafton Illinois and an apple orchard and got some much needed natural Vitamin D.  Bought some fresh picked apples and fresh made cider so it’s officially fall even though it’s still a little too warm for me.  Can’t wait for shopping season to kick in even though I’m unemployed at the moment.  

• Like 3

Hi Folks. Happy surprise today in my mailbox from Brad! Some cool zipper bags. Thanks Brad!

This is actually something I was going to try and get for our camping gear. Its a hit.

Rain rain go away. I also refuse to turn on the furnace but I cheated and grabbed a small electric heater from the camper.

It is supposed to dry out and warm up. Too soon for frost.

• Like 1