GottaDEAL 2022 Black Friday Prize Club Thread

Brad

Happy May!! It's been an interesting day. My daughter found out that she was reselected for the USA Luge Jr. National Development Team for the 2022-2023 season, and my youngest son dislocated and broke a finger in gym class today, and will need to follow up with an orthopedist. Ugh. And my oldest graduates from high school one month from tomorrow, and accepted his admission into Temple University's Honors program. It's going to be a crazy month, I think!

post-90721-165153531388_thumb.jpg

Happy May!! It's been an interesting day. My daughter found out that she was reselected for the USA Luge Jr. National Development Team for the 2022-2023 season, and my youngest son dislocated and broke a finger in gym class today, and will need to follow up with an orthopedist. Ugh. And my oldest graduates from high school one month from tomorrow, and accepted his admission into Temple University's Honors program. It's going to be a crazy month, I think!

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20220502-133250-838.jpg

Congratulations. Athletes are supported by their families so everyone contributes
  • Like 1

Happy May!  

I am so ready for cold/rainy weather to go away.  The boys have 18 school days left, and I'm ready for that to be done, too!  

A robin mama built a nest on DS12's outside windowsill, so we are keeping an eye on that little family (4 eggs!).  

Congratulations to all of the graduates!  

Last week the weather was hitting 30 degrees for the overnight low and in a few days the high is supposed to be 92.  Quite the swing, but I hope its a sign the cold weather is done for the year.  Now its time to finish the Spring Cleaning and hit some garage sales.

Happy May!!!  The last of my 4 babies is graduating from high school this month.  There have been so many "lasts" this year, and the hardest of them still to come.

Edited by HomeinKS
  • Like 1