Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

Hi All ~

I wasn't sure where to post this but I wanted to say hello...I have been here for a while...lurking around but want to participate more fully now =)

I am excited to learn about some cool deals while meeting other people who like to save a buck or 2 like I do. I love meeting new people so please feel free to say hi! I am very social girl =) I am so happy it is summer time (love spending time outdoors). When I am not having fun outside swimming, laying out, exercising I am working (this is my first year in marketing ~ pretty cool since I work with the guys over at Bud.tv). Its the perfect job for someone like me who has trouble shutting up!! In I LOVE LOVE LOVE to shop (and who doesn't like to get a deal - right ;-))

Hi All ~

I wasn't sure where to post this but I wanted to say hello...I have been here for a while...lurking around but want to participate more fully now =)

I am excited to learn about some cool deals while meeting other people who like to save a buck or 2 like I do. I love meeting new people so please feel free to say hi! I am very social girl =) I am so happy it is summer time (love spending time outdoors). When I am not having fun outside swimming, laying out, exercising I am working (this is my first year in marketing ~ pretty cool since I work with the guys over at Bud.tv). Its the perfect job for someone like me who has trouble shutting up!! In I LOVE LOVE LOVE to shop (and who doesn't like to get a deal - right ;-))

A sincere welcome to the forum.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and continue to be an active member!

Hi All ~

welcome to the board!!! and post like the wind lol! we are getting ready to put our pool up, and hubby is building me a small deck to lay out on...im happy too its summer!! :cheesy::D

Just someone new checking in. I'm so excited about getting all these coupons! With a new little guy - I'm looking for all the ways I can to save money! :)

ooty...what are your fav. things to save on? i am always looking for ways to save on clothes ;-) feel free to direct me to any dept. store savings lol!!

Hello! :cheesy:

I love sites like these. I found another similar site a couple years back, which was recently blocked by my work, so I needed a fix from a replacement! I've been lurking for a few weeks but finally felt inspired to post by the recent Happy Summer clearance at the big red bullseye!

I mostly shop at Target, but am now fully addicted to Big Lots, Michael's, and the Dollar Tree as well!

Ask me about Tarrrrrrget! It's like a dirty secret, my family is so confuzzled by my obsession. But I find stuff like wood cabinets made in India for $7.50, and king-size feather mattress covers for $17.48, and other 90% off goodness, and I'm right back on that horse!

It's a friendly bunch here, so I hope to be more active!! :yup:

Thank you for such a great site! I love all the information you provide and have already stayed up late looking at everything.

Thanks again, I will look around and learn how to make my post more flashy for ya

Thanks

Shannon

Hey Everyone!!! My Name Is Angie79 And I Am New To Gottadeal.com. I Love Getting Freebies And I Am So Happy That I Found This Site. I Have Been Looking At All The Posts And Everyone Seems To Be So Nice. I Want To Say Thank You For All The Freebie Links

Umm.....just got on here. Don't really know what I'm doing yet, besides trying to find out where I can find VideoNow pvds for my kids. I've checked WalMart, KMart, Target, KBToys, ToysRUs, and there's no kiddie shows like Dora, Bob the Builder, Max & Ruby. Can anyone help me???

Hello, I guess you can say I am new and finally had a chance to post. I am eager to learn the ropes as a member and to learn of bargains. As for now, I trying to find deals for Thomas the train and friends. Hopefully to get feedbak soon ... This is so great to be a part of this ... Chat soon.