Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

Hi! I just joined yesterday. I'm an admin of an ADHD & Learning Disorder support forum. Several of my members homeschool so I'm always on the lookout for free homeschool goodies! I'm a member of BzzAgent & have already posted on the BzzAgent thread here. This looks like a great site with a lot of friendly members!

I just wanted to start by saying this is an amazing site with wonderful members! I registered a while ago, and figure it's time to become an active member. I never did before because I have heard a lot of negative about forums. (People getting nasty...) I see this is a very friendly and welcoming place so I'm going to give it a go! I figure if I already spend hours here every day, no harm in spending a couple more. :yup:

I just wanted to start by saying this is an amazing site with wonderful members! I registered a while ago, and figure it's time to become an active member. I never did before because I have heard a lot of negative about forums. (People getting nasty...) I see this is a very friendly and welcoming place so I'm going to give it a go! I figure if I already spend hours here every day, no harm in spending a couple more. :yup:

:2welcome: This really is the nicest place. :yup:

Hi! I just joined yesterday. I'm an admin of an ADHD & Learning Disorder support forum. Several of my members homeschool so I'm always on the lookout for free homeschool goodies! I'm a member of BzzAgent & have already posted on the BzzAgent thread here. This looks like a great site with a lot of friendly members!

I would love to hear more about ur ADHD forum.My son has ADHD and i am always up for ideas on how to cope and hnadle it.Thxs

Michele

Greetings, I am a newbie, looking forward to sharing and learning about some great deals

stumbled across another site with deals offers but I don't think I can share that still feeling my way around in here. The rules said no referrals so any admin want to contact me please do, thanks. Fred

Hi all, Just joined and already addicted. It's nice to know that I am not the only one who takes deals so seriously :) . Anyone else on here from the Seattle area? I am actually a transplant from the Cleveland OH area and moved out here about 7 years ago.

I would love to hear more about ur ADHD forum.My son has ADHD and i am always up for ideas on how to cope and hnadle it.Thxs

Michele

Hi...sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I tried to PM you but I don't have enough posts yet. You are more than welcome to come check out my support forum. We have a wonderful group of parents of kids with ADHD, learning disabilities, ODD, etc. We give each other support, share ideas, share good links that we find. We have a private chatroom members can use if they want to chat with another member in more immediate time. We love new members and everyone is very welcoming & friendly. Heres the site address:

http://adhdldsupport.proboards107.com/index.cgi

Hi, new member here. I really enjoy reading all the posts, I have a few questions for you awsome tekkies. I am trying to find an inexpensive way to copy my vhs tapes to dvd. I have two vhs/dvd combos but neither of them record. I don't need another vhs player so I really need a good dvd recorder that I can eventually edit out open spaces and stupid recordings of tv shows between family movies. Any help would be appreciated. :D

HOWDY!

First-timer [on the posts] here, but I've been "GottaDealing" since last T'giving's Black Friday. My g/f is a coupon-clipping, what-can-we-get for-free freak ... and I'm only a step behind.

I'm currently on my brand new 22" LCD ACER monitor that I snarfed by using Gottadeal and DealCatcher for $253.00 incl. shipping!

Is this the place to start with a good deal to post? I found (and ordered and received) a USB 4-port SELF-POWERED hub for FREE after rebate and free shipping! ... at eaglebit.com

Anyway, I guess I'll figure it all out with time!

GentGolfer