Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

Hello everyone. I visited this site last year to see the BF sale ads, but I had no idea there was a forum until a few days ago. I am so glad I found it! I've spent the last couple days trying to figure out more about doing surveys, and signing up with some of those companies. Thanks for creating a great web-site.

• 2 weeks later...
I am like most. I had this page bookmarked, but did not know about the message board than. I o know and love it here! I just found this thread actually! I am Lisa and from WV. Dont know if there is anyone in my area to share some things with on here or not, but it is great with everything on here. I am still learning and have more to go through. I so can't wait till BF!! Love it, just hope this little one in me stays baking for one more day at least so I can do all my BF things.

Welcome BrooklynShopper and others!!

Look in the online deals for digital camera deals. Several come and go depending on what you are looking for. As for shouldn't joining, that just isn't true! Now instead of great deals, look for the awesome ones on here!

Hi, Just decided to try and find some deals when my Febreeze sprayer quit working. Going to see if they will give me a coupon for it or something. Now I cannot leave. Seems like the best should be around the corner.~ thanks Brenda

• 3 weeks later...
Hey y'all! I just joined a few days, but lurked for about a week before joining! I have to say, this is an awesome site! I went last year on BF and had great success, so this year I talked DH into taking that day off of work and going with me! See everyone around!:gdflower3:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought it was about time I introduced myself:

I am Darla. I live in a college town (We are.......Marshall!). I am almost 43..Feb. I have two rug rats DD 21, and DS 16 and a 30 year old BF (almost 31) lol, a dog, a cat and a fish tank with three fish I don't want, but can't flush, that I inherited from my DD. I love cats....and television. Been married and divorced, couple times (3). I am a home body, but I do like long drives (aka rides, I hate to drive) and fishing. That sounds like a sorry singles ad for "Lowered Expectations" on MADTV. Help me Jesus!

I found this site around Christmas 2007 and what a find it was. Now I am addicted, I love it and all the nice members. Thanks to all of you for helping me with good gift ideas and sales! Thanks for sharing your codes for % off, you are all just great, sharing people. Hope in time I can return the favors and/or be helpful to someone else.

Wishing all of you the best in 2008.

Thought it was about time I introduced myself:

I am Darla. I live in a college town (We are.......Marshall!). I am almost 43..Feb. I have two rug rats DD 21, and DS 16 and a 30 year old BF (almost 31) lol, a dog, a cat and a fish tank with three fish I don't want, but can't flush, that I inherited from my DD. I love cats....and television. Been married and divorced, couple times (3). I am a home body, but I do like long drives (aka rides, I hate to drive) and fishing. That sounds like a sorry singles ad for "Lowered Expectations" on MADTV. Help me Jesus!

im not sure if you intended your post to be so funny, but its just crackin me up!!! welcome! and see ya in the lounge LOL:D:fluffy:

im not sure if you intended your post to be so funny, but its just crackin me up!!! welcome! and see ya in the lounge LOL:D:fluffy:

Thanks. I am glad you found it funny. I love to make people laugh. That is one of the reasons I love this forum. Nice, nice, nice.

UPDATE: BF comes home with a dozen fish he was going fishing with, but the lake was too low. I now have 15 fish I don't want! :no:

Hey all! I started posting about a week ago and I am addicted!!! I cannot stop checking for new posts and I feel like going shopping every day for those incredible bargains. I have to refrain for the most part but I am sure others here have felt the futter in their stomaches when they hear of a great deal.

I was one of those crazies up at 3am on Black Friday and standing in lines. I was so incredible elated all day!!! Now that I found this forum, I get that feeling every day!

So far I have found tremendous deals at Target, Kohls, Walgreens and The Childrens Place and even Omaha Steaks because of this site. I can only imagine what more I will find!

My husband is going to have a Love/Hate relationship with this forum........