Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

Guest mafatia
This Site is the best i have seen for deals, I have gone through several deals site of them this is the fastest in getting deals. Thanx gotta deal will contribute as much as i can.

I'm new - came aboard after getting into the contests page.

I love the Avatars - wondered how to get a personal picture up there - even though the yin I chose is pretty cool.

Planning on looking at a lot of forum posts in the next few days. Glad to be here!

Hi , I am Noel. I am interested in the new HD DVD and even though the war isn't finished with Blue ray, I would prefer the Toshiba/ HP/ Microsoft HD.

My more controversial opinion is that copied DVDs are only copies and not pirated since nobody has been killed on the high seas. Sure coping someones intellectual property can be illegal and stealing but it is not (pirating) killing nor making people walk the plank on the high seas.

Calling the illegal coping "Pirating" is only protecting big business. I would rather boycott Walmark for buying from China. China is ruining the US economy.

I am new and not sure what to do ~ I am looking for good paid online surverys, I have 7 children to support and due to the health of one of them I can no longer work outside the home. I need to make between 300-400 a week. Can anyone guide me in the right direction? Please help a mom in need! Thanks

Melissa

If you're new to the board, feel free to introduce yourself in this thread :)

Hello I am Grandmapcd and I love Kohls and searching for their coupon codes. Anyone gets one or if I get one , let's share! I am happy to be a part of this site! Thank you

Hi Chozebyhim - You'll need to check out the Surveys thread for all the Survey talk.

There are tons to look thru, so just take your time.

Hi Grandmapcd, for the Kohls coupon codes, you might want to check out the

"deal discussion" section on the forum. Or even the Online/offline hot deals.

Time to time someone will post a deal for specific store on either of those.

Good luck and welcome to you both. :)