Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

New to this site, heard awesome things about can't wait to see what's up?

Somebody hit me up and let me know what to do first!

Thanks!!:cheesy:

I would just browse through the threads until you find your niche. I recommend the grocery coupons and the Perimeter Perusing at Target threads, they are full of interesting things. There is also a lounge after you get a few posts under your belt. GD is awesome, full of great people. The wait for the great deals is the hardest part!

hello everyone, Im a newbie and I can't believe this site LOL its huge and Iam new to forums also so plez bare with me if you find me someplace I shouldn't be. Have a great day. Im off to see all the goodies...

The first wall I crashed into is right here

I dk what

1) additional options are so I left them as is the auto parse links in text? It is ck'd and

2)thread sub/notification type is instant em notification ??

but if they are fine as is then thats fine with me LOL

see you later

Hi! I've been using this site for quite awhile but I've never taken the time to figure out how to post. This is my first try. Great to finally be on board. I have a great coupon link for NASA in Houston. Can someone please tell me how to post it?

Thanks!!!:yup:

Howdy All...

I just discovered GottaDeal yesterday and think it's pretty darn cool. great community, great deals and you guys seem to have a good bit of fun. I look forward to getting into the fun and taking advantage of some deals as well as adding to the collective!

Hi, Just found this site and think I'm going to really like it.Don't do to much talking right now, crocheting for christmas, have alot to do.I live in so.Oregon on the Rouge River, its truely God's country.I'm on the edge of the cascades mountians, so we get all the seasons.God bless all.

Hi, I'm Carole, a "young thinking" grandma from North Carolina. I love entering contests and getting coupons to save money. Since I'm retired, I don't have a lot of money, but this way I feel we might win something or save a little money.

I think this is a very "fun" site and I agree with Shana, my fingers and back hurt from sitting at the computer so long, but I, too, enjoy it.

Hello to all. I am a newcomer to GottaDeal. Registered 7/25/07. Read my profile, and feel free to contact me if you have any similar interests or background. My primary interest in GottaDeal to this point is finding and entering sweepstakes.

Hello,

I came to know about CVS deals from a friend and joined this site today. Looks like I missed so many deals here. It seems there are champions in this site who use the deals very effectively.

Cheers,

Nagrk.