Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

I found this site last year around this time and am returning and finally joining I am so excited.. the people in my office think I am nuts because I always have coupons and know where to get the most for my money..... but hey i work hard for it so i dont wanna just give it away. i am glad to be here.:smart:

hi, I'm new too, I heard about this site on another message board, I have only just logged in and am trying to find my way around but thought I'd drop a line to thank everyone for all their hard work in making this site! Two thumbs up!! ***Off to explore***:eyepoppin :eyepoppin

Hey guys! I'm so glad i found out about you. I started getting into the BF craze 2 yrs ago and last year was just sooo much fun to print out all the BF sneek peek ads and then circle all the stuff i wanted. Mostly it worked out, but i think this year is going to be even more organized! I just LOVE the chaos of BF!! :cheesy: Most people HATE that part, but i love the adreneline rush that i get in the crowds. All of us in the same position looking for the same deals! :eyepoppin

Anyway, had to make my first post to get that silly blue box off the top of my screen! LOL!!

Ciao for now!

L

Hi Everyone,

I used to be hooked on Anandtech ( member since 1999 ) just for deals and then moved over to fatwallet ( 2003 or so ) where I found the deals were quick and easy and plentiful. Today for the heck of it I went to Anandtech and noticed Rossman was still there and read his Black Friday thread about GottaDeal. So I decided to check it out. The first thing that stands out here is the sheer amount of info on the site and the way it organized. The search engine actually works the way you'd expect it to and the site is very well organized.

I'm looking forward to coming back and being able to contrbute...

Thanks for all the hard work put into this site...

Dan

Hello to everyone and today is my first day. I joined just approx. 5 mins ago and before registering I was looking at some the really great sales for Black Friday and then I found myself looking other thinks up and it is a really cool place. I hope to run into you guys soon on the web. Happy Savings!