Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

Hi, I an new to this site and love it, the only thing is I saw Linens & Things and now I don't. Did they pull the ad's or will it be back

The LNT ad is gone. They threatened all sites with the early release ad with a cease and decist. So every BF site on the net has pulled it. Sorry.

But there are plenty of other great deals in the Black Friday forum. :)

Hello, Out there in GottaDeal.com Land!!

I am a new to the site and an avid shopper and cannot believe I have never heard of this site before......Kuddos to the GottaDeal folks, because I am gearing up & ready to go for Black Friday!!! I'll be in Myrtle Beach on Black Friday with many family members (who like to shop till we drop), so MB watch out, cause here we come!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, I'm new to this site & need some help with how this works.

Do I take this ad to a store or do I order online & it calculates the sale price for me?

Another question is: I've opened up several Black Friday ads & the price shown for that item from the store is much higher. What am I doing wrong here? Is this for a certain date & it will be listed then with the Black Friday price?

I am new to this site and just beginning to explore. The Black Friday ads are great and as I live in a very rural area, I don't get these ads in the post. My only problem is that I don't know what time frame the "Early Bird" sales are talking about. Thanks for posting these!

Hey! I'm new here and tried the Walmart Laptop sale ($398.00) I saw on here on Nov 5th. No luck :( (only 20 that day) but I'm stoked.... 1 ? tho... I found this - "Compaq Presario Notebook w/ Celeron M 420, 512MB, 60GB, 15.4" LCD $299.99" - listed under the Black Firday "CC sale items"....but when clicked on the link, the web page lists $499.00.....Can anyone explain?

Appreciate all info as I'm the Newbee here!...but I'm likin in....btw, ayone see any delas on laptops, send 'em, cuz I'm looking!

:yup:

I do have a question for someone, how can I make my avatar personal like some of you have instead of the limited choices they give us here?

I believe you have to have 100 posts to have a custom avatar and user title. :)

Do I take this ad to a store or do I order online & it calculates the sale price for me?

Another question is: I've opened up several Black Friday ads & the price shown for that item from the store is much higher. What am I doing wrong here? Is this for a certain date & it will be listed then with the Black Friday price?

Most stores will not accept printed ads. You will have to get the ads from your local paper and take them with you if you are planning on doing some price matching. If you plan on buying at the store where the sale is you will not need the ads.;)

I am new to this site and just beginning to explore. The Black Friday ads are great and as I live in a very rural area, I don't get these ads in the post. My only problem is that I don't know what time frame the "Early Bird" sales are talking about. Thanks for posting these!

Early bird stands for "The early bird gets the worm" Most items on the early bird sale list are limited and is on a first come first serve basis. :g_hello:

I am getting extremely frustrated how do i find my shopping list??

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/ShoppingList :g_dance:

Hey! I'm new here and tried the Walmart Laptop sale ($398.00) I saw on here on Nov 5th. No luck :( (only 20 that day) but I'm stoked.... 1 ? tho... I found this - "Compaq Presario Notebook w/ Celeron M 420, 512MB, 60GB, 15.4" LCD $299.99" - listed under the Black Firday "CC sale items"....but when clicked on the link, the web page lists $499.00.....Can anyone explain?

Appreciate all info as I'm the Newbee here!...but I'm likin in....btw, ayone see any delas on laptops, send 'em, cuz I'm looking!

:yup:

The links take you to the item so you can see what it is and looks like specs and such. They are the current in store prices. On Black Friday Only the prices will change to what is listed.:g_thumbri

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving - the ads and prices posted in them are only for that day. To learn more, see here.

I found this - "Compaq Presario Notebook w/ Celeron M 420, 512MB, 60GB, 15.4" LCD $299.99" - listed under the Black Firday "CC sale items"....but when clicked on the link, the web page lists $499.00.....Can anyone explain?

HI all! I have been visiting this site for a couple of years now and thought I would actually post now!!LOL

I'm an Air Force wife and mommy to 3 and am also a full time student graduating with a BS in May 07.

This is THE BEST SITE! I LOVE IT!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!