GottaDEAL 2021 Black Friday Prize Club Thread

Brad

It's beginning to look a lot like..... AUGUST! 

Every where, I go. 

The heat is 110,

looks like I'll be staying in

to find some deals on....line!

Even in written form, I'm no Johnny Mathis, but oh well.  Heat index is over 105 for the second straight day, hopefully some afternoon showers will knock that out.

• Like 2

Teachers came back this week, so things are really ramping up at work this week. Students return Wednesday. We are a one-to-one district, and I am inventory manager, so this is my busiest time of year.

So, I decided this would be a great time to buy a house. May as well get all the stress over at once right?

We signed a contract yesterday, so things are moving now. And I am terrified!! Next up is selling my house.

• Like 2

Y’all I just can’t believe it’s August. I’m a teacher so this is the point of the summer where I lose track of days and dates and I looked at my phone this morning and saw my reminder to post here...and I was like...WAIT it’s August?!?!?!? Time to start mourning summer...lol.

Hope everyone is well! [emoji41]

Its august and its back to school month! At least for the kiddos here in kentucky.... geez,  thinking about it now, halloween is almost here and fall time.  I been seeing some retail stores here already putting out fall decorations and halloween stuff and then the famous pumpkin stuff everything lol.

Happy August!  This month brings DH's birthday, our state fair, back to school for the boys, hockey tryouts and (usually) our hottest temps of the year. However, today we woke up to 66F and no real scorchers in the near forecast. I'll take an early (false) fall!

• Like 1