GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

Brad

My birthday was yesterday which was quite lovely I love October we went to Mickey's not so scary Halloween party that was awesome too highly recommend

Happy birthday!

Next time I go to Disney, it will be the first week of November so I can celebrate Halloween and Christmas!

• Like 1

The blanket I started making last weekend... I got about 8" in, and I think I hate it and I'm going to take it apart and start over.

But, one of the dollhouse sites started a Columbus Day Sale today, so I got a stable kit ordered. First step to being able to build it is to have the kit, so no excuse now for that.

And Michael's had a 40% online purchase coupon earlier in the week, so got several dinos and dragons ordered.

Making progress, despite having to take the blanket apart.

Happy Fall Y'all!!!  Like many of you already mentioned, I am getting excited for Black Friday to begin!

Christmas is going to be limited this year due to a tight budget - but I'm up for the challenge!  :)  I'm looking forward to sharing great deals back and forth with all of you!

Alright guys, so I am suddenly buying all the things. It's like October 1, a switch turned on and said Okay start buying! Which I guess is good so I'm spreading it out, but I can't buy it all at once now either! And most is for my grandson, who isn't going to need this much stuff!  At least his birthday is 6 weeks after Christmas, so I can hold off giving him some things, and still use Christmas deals.

So far this past week I took advantage of the Michael's 40% off online purchase coupon, Kohl's Columbus Day sale (20%+20%), and then last night, I found the Target Lego promo, $10GC with $50. So I got that in 20 minutes before Target midnight. And I was happy because one of the sets I got, I *almost* bought at Kohl's earlier in the night for more. So yay for that.

I have 3 birthdays to buy for this month though, so I need to not buy anymore Christmas until those are done. And until I get my Thirty One order placed for this month.  :giggle:

At least I've made some progress though! 

• Like 4

46 of 49 members have posted for October so far :)

I'm probably going to send out your shirts this month just to get them out of the house, so you'll be on the honor system when it comes to posting in here in November :)

• Like 12

I'm probably going to send out your shirts this month just to get them out of the house, so you'll be on the honor system when it comes to posting in here in November :)

Wonderful!!!!!  but if you don't post at least 1 time in November .......... we might need to have an intervention for you because come on its black Friday .....just saying.. 

Edited by jesusluvu
  • Like 3

Wonderful!!!!!  but if you don't post at least 1 time in November .......... we might need to have an intervention for you because come on its black Friday .....just saying.. 

Exactly, because like November is the reason for the season... I mean site  lol

• Like 2

Good news: I just got back from the post office where I dropped off packages for all 49 of you :)

So you should be getting them in the next week or so. If you don't have them by 10/19, send me a PM so I can check the tracking and see what the issue is.

This is definitely the first time I shipped BF t-shirts wearing shorts in 70-degree weather lol. I remember many times over the years going to the post office late at night when I finally got some free time and it was like 30 degrees and freezing rain. I'm sure that's still going to happen for the later shipments though...

• Like 11

Haha, November will be the easiest month yet, lol

Good news: I just got back from the post office where I dropped off packages for all 49 of you :)

So you should be getting them in the next week or so. If you don't have them by 10/19, send me a PM so I can check the tracking and see what the issue is.

This is definitely the first time I shipped BF t-shirts wearing shorts in 70-degree weather lol. I remember many times over the years going to the post office late at night when I finally got some free time and it was like 30 degrees and freezing rain. I'm sure that's still going to happen for the later shipments though...

Thanks Brad

I'll save my 'Thanks Brad' for my November post :P
  • Like 3