So now that all the ads are out...

Bree9311

I still have a few stores that I have to see ads from.  But I do see some deals that I hope Amazon will replicate because I just won't be going out for door busters on Thanksgiving night.  And I have to compare the items that I see in the ads vs. the items I already have purchased since I have taken advantage of some of the good deals already out there.  

It will be hard to pick just one store's ad no matter what...

I still have a few stores that I have to see ads from.  But I do see some deals that I hope Amazon will replicate because I just won't be going out for door busters on Thanksgiving night.  And I have to compare the items that I see in the ads vs. the items I already have purchased since I have taken advantage of some of the good deals already out there.  

It will be hard to pick just one store's ad no matter what...

I'm happy with best buy and Walmart. Those are my two must visit stores. I'm kind of curious how early people will line up this year considering they have a shorter wait until the store opens compared to past years.

It's teh lil one! Sent while on the move!!

I think this might be the first year, in almost 20, that I do not shop... There hasn't really been anything that catches my eye. DD17 asked for a Nyquist Jersey and is getting a trip to NY with school. I was able to get her stocking full of pretty decent jewelry during the Meijer sales. DH & I aren't exchanging this year as we redid our master bath.... Everyone else is done as I got some good deals and we set price limits this year. I don't know what I am gonna do with myself... :no:

Buy for yourself jgm8, Don't need a 50 inch tv at walmart guaranteed, I bet they run out of them.  Guarantee or not, almost worth the not getting one there for the guarantee tv to see what brand they will have to get.  People are already there if your wondering how early, lol but its only the crazy ones there this early.

Edited by hack2222

Still waiting for Gamestop here too. Otherwise, will most likely hit Target, Walmart, Walgreens and Michaels….in no particular order at this point. There is nothing that is on the list worth a long line wait at our house this year so it looks like it's going to be a nice leisurely Black Friday trip for once!

I like some of the stuff Walmart has to offer...still waiting on the Lowe's ad...not sure we will be waiting in line anywhere but may plan to be out and get some of the things..interested if I can just get it online but most are only doing free shipping if $50 so that could make me have to go to the store...amazon if they price match would work out well with prime...Hmmm...decisions, decisions...lol

Just my opinion, but to me, Target has stepped up. A lot of variety in the deals and real deals. I've done Target Black Friday for the last several years and it's always been a good experience. The only downside is you wait outside. There's crowd control, they hand out tickets for the limited items and maps where everything is. The store is stocked and they have lots of associates everywhere. Target does Black Friday right.

Walmart has won the Xbox Console battle because of Master Halo bundles. To be the only retailer with Master Halo bundles goes to show the pull Walmart has. I've done Walmart door busters too, but I can't say it's all been good. Because they are open, the wrapped pallets are set on the floor wherever there is space and people crowd around the wrapped pallets. The bewitching time hits, the Walmart associate starts to unwrap the pallet, and it becomes a free for all. The pallets for video games last year were in produce.

Walmart Black Friday time last year was before Target's so I did both. Then on actual Black Friday, I was out in 20 degrees at World Market for a Downton Abbey cup. They were not selling the cup, only giving it away to the first 200. I was 1 of those first 200. So unless some off the wall deal comes up, this year  it's Microsoft on line and Target.