Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

If you have a Sony Image Station account, they are shutting down 2/1/2008 so you can migrate your pictures to shutterfly and you will receive a code for a free 20 page classic photo book (you have to pay s&h).

http://www.imagestation.com/shutdown.html

I think you can still sign up for an Image Station account so you might be able to do that and still get in on the free photo book offer.

It worked. And there's still a little bit of time if anyone wants to go set up an account. I got this from the website:

As a special bonus, you'll also receive a promotion code redeemable for a free 20-page classic photo book from Shutterfly (shipping and handling charges will apply, offer valid only for members who joined the ImageStation service before 9/20/07).

Thanks OP!!

It worked. And there's still a little bit of time if anyone wants to go set up an account. I got this from the website:

As a special bonus, you'll also receive a promotion code redeemable for a free 20-page classic photo book from Shutterfly (shipping and handling charges will apply, offer valid only for members who joined the ImageStation service before 9/20/07).

Thanks OP!!

Bummer. Missed this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5 free photo cards at www.kodakgallery.com

Use code OK2PEEK

*Offer expires 11/06/07. Enter coupon code: OK2PEEK at checkout to redeem. One coupon redemption per customer. Offer good for 5 FREE individual Cards. Choose from Gallery and Martha Stewart Cards in the following styles: Classic Fold, Notecard, Accordion, or Square Foldover. Five cards, up to a $17.45 retail value. Offer does not include shipping or tax. Discount does not apply to applicable sales tax, shipping, Martha Stewart All-in-One, Martha Stewart Embossed Cards, Martha Stewart Accordion Pull Out, Gallery and Martha Stewart Print Cards, Martha Stewart Fine Stationary Cards, Classic Fold Direct Mail Cards or products or services offered through the Kodak Gallery Premier Service or Kodak Mobile Service. Cannot be combined with other offers in one order. No substitutions, transfer rights or cash equivalents will be given. Coupon code or discount valid only on www.kodakgallery.com.

these expire tomorrow. I just got them, and thought I would share with you all....

Clark Color Codes:

8¢ Prints CK8PRTS

(expires 11/5/07) good for the first 150 4x6 prints purchased online only. Doesn't include S&H. One Time Use

25% off Calendars CAL2007CLARK

8.5x11 - $14.24

11.5x14 - $20.99

(expires 11/5/07) Discount available on calendars ordered online only. Doesn't include S&H. One Time Use