Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

wow I think I'll have close to 1000 prints when this upload is done. I lost some pics due to a virus a while back and was devestated. I'm taking advantage of this deal to print all the pictures I would be crushed to lose. Thanks a ton for a SWEET deal

Mara

wow I think I'll have close to 1000 prints when this upload is done. I lost some pics due to a virus a while back and was devestated. I'm taking advantage of this deal to print all the pictures I would be crushed to lose. Thanks a ton for a SWEET deal

Mara

Thats what I did, of course found some more so probably do another run at it. The shipping is high but when you take your total and divide by the number of prints, mine came out 5 cents a print, can't match that anywhere and thats with a photo CD with it too.....My mother did hers too, I received notification the next day that it was done, I was shocked it was processed that fast....

clark has a pretty decent reputation from what I hear. They have been around a while. I'll update how they look when all mine get here though. Poor hubby about had a heart atack when I told him how many pictures I ordered lol

Mara

I am not exactly sure. There is no water mark or anything. It was a great picture. Very clear, crisp (one of the best I have ever taken). I also edited and cropped it. They said that I had to have a release from the professional photographer who shot the picture in order for me to reprint it. I told him that I took it and edited it and he said that I needed to show him the original. Who keeps an original picture after you edit it and crop it and lighten it???? I just said what ever and walked away.

Tiffany

LOL I DO! I always keep my originals on ALL my photos, just in case, then save them as something else.

I've also ran into this with Wal-Mart, when I took some pictures last year..they were really quite hateful with me about it!! LUCKILY I didn't use JUST the digital when taking them and had film of the same poses in some case.. enough to make them realize I did indeed take all the pictures.

Wow I ordered 909 pictures yesterday I was done uploading at about 2pm EST and lastnight got an email my order was done and it shipped this AM. That was FAST for that many pictures. I just wish the shipping wasn't so high. I highly doubt it costs them $30 to ship the stuff

Here are some new coupons for PhotoWorks.com ...

:) 50 4x6" digital prints for free via coupon code "C688-38-5181-81".

:) Coupon code "C622-38-5144-71" yields 30 4x6" digital prints for free.

:) 15 - 4x6" digital prints for free via coupon code "C161-38-5144-21" (expires 12/31)

:) 25 - 4x6" digital prints for free via coupon code "C465-38-5135-51" or "C621-38-5104-91" (expires 10/31).

They are not stackable, so use them for separate orders. Enjoy!

FYI:

50 free prints are only available for new customers!

where is that code for? (1prclk)

looks like they merged threads and missed the original. Its for Clarkcolor.com Here is the original post with the code and stuff

http://www.clarkcolor.com/welcome

New Accounts only!!!

coupon name: 1PRCLK

description: 1 Cent Prints on 50 or more 4x6 prints ordered online. Discount applies to new accounts only. Max use 1.

valid from: 8/15/06 to 10/4/06

*Also, new accounts get 10 FREE prints.

I got 3 of my 5 Calendar's they are Sooooo nice looking. I'm very pleased. Congrats to those who got in on that one before they caught on. The snausage site to get them says they are having technical difficulties so who knows if they will be avaloble again

Mara

"Buy one calendar and get one free. Relive your summer vacations all year long, with this exclusive Amazon offer get 2 12 month calendars for the price of one when you order them together by October 31, 2006. "

When you go to Amazon click on the Camera and Photo category and you should see a link to get the free calendar.

Join at imagestation.com right now and get 20 free prints

JOINSEP06 (This should automatically come up on the page after you enter your credit card)

Existing members can try THANKS2005 for 20 free prints and still get the $0.99 shipping.

PLUS $0.99 shipping for up to 99 photo's and free shipping after 100.

Offer good until 10/02/06

I couldn't find any codes for more than 20 free prints but even though it is only 20 free it still equals out to only $0.05 a print!

Free Photo CD From Walmart :yelclap:

http://www.walmart.com/promotion/offer.do?adid=1500000000000003039960&cat=538403&dest=119911&code=PB6X4J58XBBBXRW8

cut & paste URL

Ready to Redeem Your Free Photo CD?

1. Enter your 5-digit ZIP Code:

2. Click the Activate Offer button to credit your account with your free Photo CD.

3. Log in or create your Walmart.com Photo Center customer account to receive your free Photo CD.

4. After your offer is activated, you can upload and order your favorite photos and transfer them to a CD at no charge. You will be able to pick up your prints at your local Wal-Mart in about one hour!

NOTE: You must be at least 13 years old to redeem this offer.

I tried using the clarkcolor 1¢ coupon tonight and it's not working for me. Anyone try it lately??? I have almost 400 pics all uploaded and ready to order, but it won't take the coupon :( I haven't ordered any prints before and when I tried it a few days ago it took the coupon off, but I didn't submit becuase I wanted to add some more, now it won't let me.

I didn't get a code, but when I logged in it said to have an 11 x 14 print on them! SO I did! I just put in my order, I've been holding off since I got the calendar code and didn't get the free shipping :(

15 4x6 Print (matte) - Free $0.19 $0.00

10 5x7 Print (matte) - Free $0.99 $0.00

1 11x14 Print (matte) - Free $7.99 $0.00

1 Custom Photo Calendar (12 months) - Free $19.99 $0.00

1 Customized Card - Free $2.49 $0.00

Shipping $11.46

SO I got all that for 11.46 :)

Sorry guys, I just figured that since the banner showed up for me today, it would for everyone?? WEIRD!