Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

Ok, i need help ASAP!!!!

I just started an account with Photoworks.com and the main page said that i would get 25 free prints for joining. I was going to combine that with the coupon code: C622-38-5144-71 for another free 30. Well, after spending about 1.5 on uploading and choosing pictures, etc, i go to check out and they don't have anything about my free 25 pictures!!! And the other coupon code only takes off $4.50 or something. :(

HEEEEELP!!!!! :eek:

xposting for extra help!

• 2 weeks later...

"Get a free 18" x 24" poster printed from your digital file or files, all you have to pay shipping $10.00. Now this isn't a great deal for one (thats still pretty good), but each addtional poster is only $2.00, I ordered 6 for $20.00 - now thats a great deal!

shortrunposters.com "

This was posted in online deals but removed because the moderator felt that it would be more appropriate here. I was just searching for it here and didn't see it, so here it is .

"Get a free 18" x 24" poster printed from your digital file or files, all you have to pay shipping $10.00. Now this isn't a great deal for one (thats still pretty good), but each addtional poster is only $2.00, I ordered 6 for $20.00 - now thats a great deal!

shortrunposters.com "

This was posted in online deals but removed because the moderator felt that it would be more appropriate here. I was just searching for it here and didn't see it, so here it is .

Do you know if all prints need to be of the same picture to receive this deal? Thanks!

Great photos from Clark! I uploaded 141 ditigal prints to them on 2 Jan, and the pacakge arrived yesterday, 6 Jan!! Here's the great deal I got from www.clarkcolor.com:

141 4x6 (glossy finish) $15.51

20 Free 4x6 new member - $2.20

CODE (expires 8 Jan!!) - $10.89 Code: 2CPRINTS

Subtotal for 141 Prints: $ 2.42

Ship/Handling $ 5.93

TOTAL COST: $ 8.35

I thought that was a great deal for that many photos!!

IF you find something that doesn't work please post ..

alot of them do require S/H charges

FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ON MOST OF THE OFFERS

WINKFLASH 50 Free Prints Code: WF23EA73 with 99¢ s/h

WHOBLINKED 50 Free Prints Code: Whobwelcome with a $1.99 s/h

Sony ImageStation - 20 Free Prints Coupon code: BARGAINB1511 get 15% off ANY ORDER

SHUTTERFLY 15 Free Prints

Coupon Code 17AF-PTWN Spend $20 and get a free 8x10 print Offer Expires Jan 09 2007

15% off code 1509-VISA Save 15% on your order of prints and photo gifts when you pay with your Visa® card expires 02/28/2007

photoworks 25 Free Prints SMALL PHOTO BOOK no cost w/ any purchase: Coupon code: C446-38-5153- 41NO COST S&H w/ any purchase Coupon code: C609-38-5164- 21

Photomax 20 Free Prints

Photomama10 Free Prints

Mystic 20 Free Prints

MyPhotoAlbum 20 Free Prints

Kodak EasyShare 20 Free Prints

AdoramaPix PROFESSIONAL QUALITY! 25 Free Prints

Clarkcolor 20 Free Prints then only 9c per a print

ClubPhoto20 Free Prints

Dot Photo50 Free Prints & any order over $24.99+NO COST SHIPPING

Fotomat 15 Free Prints

Photothru 20 Free Prints Plus 2 Photo CD’s