Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

for those that received their mousepads, did your picture cover the whole pad or was it centered in the middle. I want to order some of these, but I want it to cover the whole pad. I uploaded a large picture, but it still resized to the middle of the mouse pad :(

The picture showed mine covered the whole pad but I haven't got it yet. I hope it looks like the preview showed. I had to make sure the picture size was bigger than the pad size though. But if yours is not sure why it would do that.

Ah! Glad you got it figured it out. I think you will really like them. I was very pleased with the quality and the shipping was pretty quick too, especially since they ship from Hong Kong!

I guess the pic was smaller than what I thought.... its works now. Thanks!!!!

Ok not that anyone really cares but I am sooooo excited,:D I finally got this to resize my picutures so the took up the entire mouse pad and got them ordered.

Yes it says $5.99 shipping but if you look at the disc is shows in the total, I ordered 5 @ $2.99 and the total was $14.95 so they take the shipping out already for you, even though it shows $5.99 shipping

bump -- looking for a good code for a calendar (the kind with 12 pages for photos, not just one photo with all 12 months on the same page)...

thanks!

try www.snapfish.com/store

The Premium Calendar is $27.99, but use coupon SNAPGIFTS at checkout to get 20% off making it $23.39

GOD BLESS!

Got my order today! Pleasantly surprised :) I ordered some other stuff for christmas gifts. I got a belt buckle a wall clock for the kids and a t-shirt. All was superb. I did a solid white design on a black t-shirt and I was actually surprised by how much the direct print looks like a silk screen. Other direct print shirts I have feel more embedded in the shirt. I haven't washed it yet though. I am in the process of photoshopping some different gift designs to look more "vintage" like worn out or over-washed that I thought would work really well with the direct print technology. What do you all think? I'm trying to make something cool for everyone on my list that I can. www.cherrypress.com/Christmas I did some snooping around and found some other coupons to use with my last order.

TWF60 $25 off $60 purchase

FFT40 $15 off $40 purchase

TEN25 $10 off $25 purchase

FUR10 $4 off $10 purchase

THY30 30% off purchases

I know that there are some people that said they had received these. Can more confirm. I was charged $15 for 5 mousepads. Haven't heard anything and the order status shows that I have not placed any orders. Also under customer service there is no contact information available. I want to see if I was scammed on this one.

I know that there are some people that said they had received these. Can more confirm. I was charged $15 for 5 mousepads. Haven't heard anything and the order status shows that I have not placed any orders. Also under customer service there is no contact information available. I want to see if I was scammed on this one.

It took a while for mine too. I started to think I got scammed, I did all the same things you did, but I finally received them after more than two weeks. They are worth the money and the wait. The mouse pads are good quality and the pictures look good.

I even ordered more!

I got my mouse pads today! I'm very happy with them. I ordered 40 and my husband ordered an additional 40 for some of his Soldiers. I'm using them as door prizes for a party, but they would be great for fund raising purposes. I'm very happy with them. I also ordered some ornaments and they turned out great! I'm really surprised at how quickly they were delivered too, considering I'm at an APO address.

Thanks OP!