Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is a link to what *********** has for snapfish right now: http://www.***********.com/coupons/snapfish/index.htm

0.12 prints and a coupon code on the site above for 0.99 shipping for any size order. If you have never ordered from them the first 20 prints are free.

I have been redeeming my codes from the McDonalds Monopoly game.

Thanks, but can you tell me what goes where the ****'s are?

I have not eaten at McDonald's for YEARS.....what do you have to buy to get a game piece and how often do you win codes? Might be worth it....

KODAK Gallery From now through May 30, 2007, all 4 x 6" Prints are on sale for 10¢. There's no coupon code to enter; the discount will be taken automatically when you check out. No minimum purchase required.

Thanks, I will check that one out. Wal Mart gets 19 cents each for in store pick up. :(

I received the email on the York Labs 3 cent print deal. Exact same coupon code too. I uploaded 100 photos which took quite a while. Guess what, it accepted my coupon ok, but charged me 5.1 cents per photo plus S/H. I was ok w/ the S/H but NOT the 5.1 cents per photo. I've sent an email to their customer service to complain. ...we shall see.

• 2 weeks later...

I received the email on the York Labs 3 cent print deal. Exact same coupon code too. I uploaded 100 photos which took quite a while. Guess what, it accepted my coupon ok, but charged me 5.1 cents per photo plus S/H. I was ok w/ the S/H but NOT the 5.1 cents per photo. I've sent an email to their customer service to complain. ...we shall see.

---I don't post often but this is something I want to let everyone to be aware of YorkPhoto services. I ordered a photobook last April for my school project and it was delivered 3 weeks after!!!! I emailed once and received an automated response. There's no number to call but was able to searh one -- so just in case you want to follow-up again here's their number: 301.937.5300

I highly recommend winkflash than yorkphoto.

PS: Moderator, sorry for the off-topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any Shutterfly codes? I need to have an 8.5x11 photobook printed and wanted to see if there are any discounts out there. Thanks

Only Shutterfly code I could find:

20% off entire order!

24AF-PRTS exp. 07-10-2207

Thanks Jen. I entered the code and it looks like my order doesn't qualify to use it... not sure why. on the bright side, with my order of an 8.5x11 photo book I qualify for 50 free prints... thanks again.

Here's some Shutterfly offers that were just applied to my account:

Special offers Use before

Buy an 8X8 Photo Book get 50 free 4x6 prints - See details

Buy a 4X4 Photo Book get 25 free 4x6 prints - See details

Buy a 5X7 Photo Book get 25 free 4x6 prints - See details

Buy a 12x12 Photo Book get 100 free 4x6 prints - See details

They all say use before 8/14/07 in the details section. I can't find what the offer code is so check your shutterfly accounts and these offers may be in there. If anyone knows how to retrieve the codes I'll be happy to give it a try.

Check out target for the 8 x 8 books. I can't remember for sure, but I think they have them for $22.99 for the month of July.

Also, Captain D's is doing a promotion all of July where if you eat there 3 times (at least $6 each time), you can get a free book thru shutterfly. It says on Captain D's web site that the codes will be on your receipt, but they have not been on at mine, and I've had to ask for them. They gave me a business card that had the code on them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
just to let you all know ,i went camping at a new york state park,and when i signed in,i got a welcome pack and it had in it a free 5x7 photo book for shutterfly,we went with 4 other campers,and they all got one too.i thought that was kinda cool.

I came across the following codes lately... if they are already posted, sorry!!

Clark codes:

SHPONECLARK

$1 off $10

(exp. 9/15)

4X6PTSCLARK

10% off 4x6 prints

(exp. 9/15)

GFT2007CLARK

20% off gifts

(exp. 9/15)

SNAP FISH

AFFOFFTEN0507 $2.00 off a $10.00 order or more. it doesn't say when it expires, it could be already!

WINK FLASH

XC36FM97

50 FREE 4x6 prints, $0.99 shipping, first order only, (new code 01/07)

Zazzle.com

Congratulations Graduate! Free 8x10 photo print with purchase! Use coupon code: 8X10GRAD2007.

HTH!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Winkflash.com has 100 free digital photo prints for new accounts, and their shipping is a $0.99 flat rate for 4×6 prints which in the end will cost you a penny per photo.

You need to go to Winkflash, create an account, upload your photos, and use this promo code: VP32WE54

Enjoy the cheap photos!

• 2 weeks later...

Winkflash.com has 100 free digital photo prints for new accounts, and their shipping is a $0.99 flat rate for 4×6 prints which in the end will cost you a penny per photo.

You need to go to Winkflash, create an account, upload your photos, and use this promo code: VP32WE54

Enjoy the cheap photos!

It won't let you have the $0.99 shipping with this promo now but still, $4.79 for 100 pics is a great deal!