Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

Just a caution, I'm in the middle of uploading pictures and I have pix in a couple of different folders. When I finished one folder I hit upload, and a note comes up that says you can choose more pix while these are uploading.. so I go to the biggest folders and am half way through choosing pix from about 600 photos when the original upload finishes, and when it does it closes the window you're working in without saving your choices.... so I had to start over.

Does anyone know if places like this prescreen your pictures? I have some pictures that I took of my son wrestling and walmart refused to print them saying they were professional. So, I am trying to find a place to print them.

Thanks

Tiffany

Yeah, the only way that they would be able to prove that would be if the original pictures had the place (LifeTouch, Josten, etc.) logo on the back or a copyright small somewhere on the picture.

I know that they do have policies like that though, I've seen them posted at Wal-Mart.

Does anyone know if places like this prescreen your pictures? I have some pictures that I took of my son wrestling and walmart refused to print them saying they were professional. So, I am trying to find a place to print them.

Thanks

Tiffany

snapfish.com works,lol. Of course I never had professional photo's illegally copied through there but just trust me they do it,LMAO. Oh, and that's bad and don't do it,lol.

Thanks for the code! I bought 240 prints for a total of $11.43 w/ shipping and tax! That totals up to less than $0.05 cents a print!

Yikes, I was just sitting here thinking that I love my digital camera, but I print out less actual pictures..perfect opportunity to go in and print them all!! How's the upload process? Did it take forever?

I was just thinking the same thing this weekend. I feel less organized now since I use a digital. I just load them on the computer and that is it. I never get around to printing them. Thanks to noehlp I have no excuse now. :tongue1:

Thanks

Tiffany

Why do they think they are professional?

Today is the last day this free shipping code works so jump on it fast. I have ordered a few using diffrent email address's and accounts

FREE Custom Photo Calendar (12 months) Shutterfly ($19.99 value)

Courtesy of Snausages Dog Snacks

Looks like this is gonna be a year of the dog, family and friends with a little treat from Snausages® dog snacks and Shutterfly — a personalized 12-month photo calendar. Here's how it works:

1. Register here with UPC codes from TWO DIFFERENT Snausages® products.

2. We'll send you an email with your Shutterfly promotion code.

3. Sign up or sign in at Shutterfly, enter your code and create your calendar!

UPC Codes to enter: 07910012190 & 03000002950

Use Shutterfly Free Shipping w/ $10 purchase Code ($4.99 value) : 13AF-SHIP

It will be completely FREE!!!

Free Shipping code expires 09/18/06

Free Calendar code expires 01/30/07

http://www.snausages.com/

go to the bottom and select the calendar option.

Worked for me!! :o)

Today is the last day this free shipping code works so jump on it fast. I have ordered a few using diffrent email address's and accounts

Looks like this is gonna be a year of the dog, family and friends with a little treat from Snausages® dog snacks and Shutterfly — a personalized 12-month photo calendar. Here's how it works:

It sure did work :D

Thanks so much for posting that. One Christmas gift already out of the way.

Oh yeah remember if you make a new account with them you get 15 4x6 prints free. This is stackable and you still get the free shipping :)

Does anyone have the code that they e-mail you? I've been waiting for an e-mail with the shutterfly code for the calendar and haven't received it.

What a great post!

I hope you got the code by now. Thay are all diffrent one time use codes

Mara

Here are some new coupons for PhotoWorks.com ...

:) 50 4x6" digital prints for free via coupon code "C688-38-5181-81".

:) Coupon code "C622-38-5144-71" yields 30 4x6" digital prints for free.

:) 15 - 4x6" digital prints for free via coupon code "C161-38-5144-21" (expires 12/31)

:) 25 - 4x6" digital prints for free via coupon code "C465-38-5135-51" or "C621-38-5104-91" (expires 10/31).

They are not stackable, so use them for separate orders. Enjoy!

Why do they think they are professional?

I am not exactly sure. There is no water mark or anything. It was a great picture. Very clear, crisp (one of the best I have ever taken). I also edited and cropped it. They said that I had to have a release from the professional photographer who shot the picture in order for me to reprint it. I told him that I took it and edited it and he said that I needed to show him the original. Who keeps an original picture after you edit it and crop it and lighten it???? I just said what ever and walked away.

Tiffany