Anyone else feel???

Boilerhoss

I kinda do. I found this site and checked all the time. I was sooo excited to go shopping and then I couldnt go out. Just like that, it was over.:( However, Im liking the rest of the forums with all the great deals. :g_clap:

I am a little disapointed that BF is over already. I had planned to get ALOT of Christmas shopping done on BF and although I did get alot accomplished, I still have quite a bit left to do.

It's a big reality check to realize that we are less than 30 days from Christmas and I have to go out and fight the crowds some more! :worried:

Next year I will have more of my shopping done ahead of time - you live, you learn, right?

I went to 7 stores, got everything but 1 thing (sata drive) on my list, laptop ($900 AR) and all. Started on Thursday at 9:30 P.M. at CompUSA and ended on Friday at 9:30 A.M. at Circuit City. Spent over $2000, and have 33 rebates to fill out valued at over $800. We ate pizza, brought the trailer and had a bathroom. You wouldn't believe we were in line at Staples at 12:30 and there were 2 peeps ahead of us. We all wanted the Samsung LCD's. Met some nice peeps in all the lines and had a fun time. I went in this year not expecting too much. I really didn't see any great deals worth getting in a frenzy over. Can't wait till next year!

I am a little disapointed that BF is over already. I had planned to get ALOT of Christmas shopping done on BF and although I did get alot accomplished, I still have quite a bit left to do.

It's a big reality check to realize that we are less than 30 days from Christmas and I have to go out and fight the crowds some more! :worried:

Next year I will have more of my shopping done ahead of time - you live, you learn, right?

I feel exactly the same way. Sort of let down that it's over, but overwhelmed at all that I have left to do. Add a rainy cold weather, and going back to work today after a few extra days off to the equation, and you've got a real recipe for let down.

I was starting to feel burnt out just before BF. With many of the deals I wanted available online I thought about just ordering online and avoiding the crowds. But at the last minute I gave in and am glad I did. Although it was cold, I enjoyed standing in line outside of BB. And although my CompUSA was crazy, it was fun too. I feel a little burnt out now too. It's like I got these great deals but now what? I also miss checking these boards for new deals all the time.

Guest all2tired
I'm not. Went shopping last night and got some really good deals too. Was at Kohls and 1 item I was getting was on sale but it rang up at full price, i said I thought it was on sale for X amount which was lower than the actual sale amount and they didn't even check, just gave it to me. LOL