What time did you leave/get home today?

ShopperMom

My husband and I left the house around 4 a.m. and got home around 3:15 this afternoon. I couldn't believe when I talked to my cousin this evening that she left home around 4 a.m. and was home before 6 a.m., she only hit a couple of stores though. So how about everyone here, how long of a day did you have?

:coffeetim Ok, heres the story on my first black friday. I left the house at 2:45am and arrived to Best Buy at 3:00 am with about 250 people in front of me. Started to rain about 3:15am.:cry2: With luck I had brought my umbrella. Around 4:00they passed out the vouchers. Of course the laptop and desktop computers went right away. I scored on of the C360 camera vouchers:) Thank God! Thats what I was after. After we got in the store at 5:00 it started to snow. When I was leaving someone rear ended the a car a couple rows over from me:gd_stars: Got home around 6:00 afte a police car warned me with his lights to slow down. Idiot almost caused me to spin out:mad: Anyway glad I decided not to stay home.:gd_steeri

Left home @ 4:20 am, met daughter at Kohls about 5:05, left Kohls about 8:30 (in check out line at least 1 hr), proceeded to McDonalds for potty break & bisket to go, then Walgreens, Ultra, Shoe Carnaval, JoAnn's, Linen & Things, 2nd Linen & Things, OshKosh, Snooze, sit down lunch.....Lowe's, Home Depot, 2Home Depot....Mall for a couple of hrs....then stopped @ Walmart on way home to get some bread & detergent etc. do not want to get out tomorrow. Arrived Home @ 8:30 PM.

Well... I left my parents' house around 10:00... stopped at Lowe's, got to my house at 11:30 maybe? Realized my Shop Vac was missing a hose around 12:30, left at 12:40 and returned home again at 12:55 with a new Shop Vac. Around 8:30 p.m. I went to a local electronics store to buy a laptop, got home again at 9:30 p.m.