Nice things to say....

sheli

There seems to be a lot of gurmbling (yes, deserved grumbling) but I want to say nice things too. THANKS TO

1. The manager at the KB Toys who let us in out of the cold very early (not to shop).

2. The same guy who later went searching for a bike for me.

3. The lady who held my space at sears for 5 mins so i could get coffee for all of us.

4. The lady at Sears who PM'd my son's #1 gift. (not really allowed I guess)

5 The lady at Wal-mart who gave me one of her Cabbage Babies because she "didn't really need 2, and {I} looked sad."

6. The guy at Staples who tossed back a usb stick just as i was giving up.

7. My mom and dad for coming out in the cold to help with all of it..

Happy black friday to all---Say something nice. :holiday08

and duh..... THANKS TO GOTTA DEAL....I SAVED A TON BY BEING ABLE TO PLAN EARLY,

thanks to walmart for opening the doors to let people use the bathroom (even tho i didnt have to)

to the 2 ladies on line with me at wm for taking turns holding places while one of us at a time walked around to warm up

to one of those 2 ladies on line for finding me & pointing out something i had mentioned i wanted (we tag-teamed, & i grabbed stuff while she waited with the cart bc carts couldnt move anywhere)

to the kohl's worker who got me a bag for the stuff i was carrying

and a HUGE thanks to walmart for price matching!!!!!! saved me at least 3 stops, best deal of the day :banana01: :banana01: :banana01:

I had a good time at my bestbuy we may have been at the back of the line but we were having a great time!!! After we got in doors I thought our BB was very organized w/the lines and products and was out of there in an hour. Other than the computers/laptops they seemed to have a lot of everything else.

Thanks to obviously the best Walmart in our area. They were well organized and had some great people in line with us that kept their cool and remained friendly and polite. All employees we encountered were very pleasant as well.

Its also very nice that some of these stores like compusa are putting their items online to buy so that the people who were looking for items in store that were sold out could still get what they were looking for :)

Thanks to the very nice sales clerk at our local Kansas City Best Buy who took my husbands name and cell number when hubby was told that the desktop was gone. All vouchers had been given out and this was at 5am when they opened. Hubby had been there for a couple of hours. My husband told him he would wait there at the shopping complex til noon. He was next door at Toys r us when he got a call 45 minutes later saying he had one. He went next door and got it. The store was orderly, friendly, and the clerk was outstanding. Now my niece will have a fantastic gift for Christmas.

There are still good, honest, helpful people around!

I want to thank the five ladies in front and back of me who allowed me to move my car up to a space near us so we cold switch off to get warm. And who made standing in line FREEZING your A$$ off, tolerable.

And one of my "line ladies" who, after the laptops @ wal-mart sold out, told me to "grab one of those Hp desktops!", preceded to drag one off to the side for me and said she would watch it while I looked for something else.

To the staff @ wal-mart, who were friendly and accomadating.

Guest all2tired

Thanks to hubby for waking me when I didn't hear the alarm go off.

Thank you to the lady who got me the 3 care bears instead of 2 so I am

I now able to send one to one of our members who couldn't get one.

Thank you to the lady who grabbed the Hummer RC for me in exchange for getting her 2 CPBs

Thank you to the really cute guy who gave up his spot at the CPB to get the bike for my daughter in exchange for me getting him 3 CPBs

Thank you to the WM employee who carried the bike to the register for me and then out to my car

And thank you to the town 4 towns over that opened a new 24 hr walmart so i didn't have to stand in the cold this year :)

I want to say thanks to those standing in line around me. I was shopping by myself but the people around me were friendly and easy to talk to. Helped pass the time. And a big thank you to the guy at CompUSA who was holding an 80 GB external hard drive and then left it.

Thanks to WM for being open 24 hours so we could scope out what we wanted.

Thanks to the lady in photos who saved me a camera because my friend helped unload a pallet.

Thanks to a friend for getting the mp3 that my hubby wanted. :gd_not_ri

Thanks to the tall guy in front of me at the desktops who agreed to pass 2 of em back my way once it started getting crazy. :D

Thanks to hubby for letting me have his Christmas bonus to go shopping with. :tongue1::hearthrob:gd_not_ri

Thanks to my man for being my shoppingbuddy this year!

Thanks to the guy behind me in line letting me know about an additional MIR

Thanks to the lady at customerservice who was patient enough to let me do all my PM's

Thanks to the salesassociates that went above and beyond to get me rainchecks and giftcards etc.

Thank-you to all the Target employees who were constantly asking if they could help custmers find something, for their dedication to restocking as Bratz flew off the shelves. Thank-you to the Target employees working the customer service desk who gave me the Aquadoodle Mat for $9.98 and took back the Leapfrog Fridge Magnet after I bought one cheaper at Kolhs.:howdy:

Thank-you to Kohls for being so messed up they gave me doorbuster prices after 2pm!:yelclap:

Thank-you to my best friend who got up extra early to brave the BF crowd and even wait in line for me while search for other things.:coffeetim

Thank-you to my Step-brother and his wife for being brave enough to face Wally World and pick up the Little People sets for me! :greenappl

Thank-you to my hubbby who watched the baby for me! :D

Michele

I wanted to give a shout out to Radio Shack! I had not stepped foot in a RS in several years. I had originally planned to go to Best Buy for the portable DVD player for 69$. After reading threads here and realizing that people were lining up at BB last night, I decided to scrap that idea and try for the one that was 79$ AR at Radio Shack. I got there at 4:30- they were not opening until 6AM. I was the first one there! The weather in Florida was perfect. The manager opened the door and said Good Morning. He asked me what I was after and assured me there were plenty and to just come to the counter. He explained he couldn't sell early because of their policy. As the line grew-- eventually to over 100 people, I was happy I had found GottaDeal and had changed my plans. At 6 AM, I got the dvd player and a set of ipod speakers, and was on my way by 6:05. What a great experience! Thanks, Radio Shack, and everyone at GottaDeal.com! :gd_not_ri:yay:

Thank you to the Office Depot manager who showed up at 4:45 (they opened at 6) and handed out vouchers, but best of all, she let me know that she'd do my return/rebuy without me having to actually get my grubby hands on the product :-) When I came back later, she was the one to ring me up and I didn't have to say anything, she remembered me :-)

Since I didn't have to wait at OD, I ran to Sears. Thanks to the lady behind me for the pocket warmers. She passed them out to the 5 people around her. It really made the wait bearable.

I had a great BF.

Thanks to the local coffee guys who provided (excellent) coffee at no charge for people in line at BB and shopping at Staples.

Thanks to the geek in front of us who gave us a thorough run-down on all the BB front page specs.

Thanks to the Staples employees who VOLUNTEERED (really!) to work the BF shifts, and did so with a smile.

Thanks to the BB manager for taking pity on 13 extra rain-saoked people by giving them better laptops at the sale price because the advertised ones went to eBay.

Thanks to the outside BB manager for refusing to let anyone enter the store until everyone in line was inside.

Thanks to the great people who have this website - it's awesome!

Thanks to the nice guy at CompUSA who helped even when he didn't know the answers, instead of just pointing me in another direction like the first guy.

Thanks to the guy stocking candles at Kohl's - he had a great sense of humor and made everyone in line laugh.

Thanks to the people in the parking lots who stopped and let me cross each and every time I crossed a lane - that was unexpected.

Thanks to the guy at Best Buy tonight who gave me a 10% off a DVD, even though the special had passed a long time before.

Thanks to everyone who could share a smile or funny remark!