Ok, so who else is staying up all night??

floridasun5

I dont know about this LOL I have done BF for the past 2 years, but I didnt go until about 2am so I had time to get some sleep at night. Im leaving my house at 11:30 to drop my dh off at Best Buy, then going to try and hit Comp USA for a few items. I am not a night person and am usually in bed by 10pm every night LOL We'll see how it goes as Im too excited to sleep now...so is anyone else staying up all night? :runaway:

Guest general41391
I am not sure...I am going to watch SURVIVOR at 8:00pm and I might go to bed from 9:00pm to 10:45pm and leave at 11:30...

Im leaving at 1130 so no sleep for me! some may disagree and say "oh you should goto bed at 9-10 and get some sleep". This isnt very smart because it will just confuse your body and make you even more tired. Once you get into a deep sleep its very hard to get out of one, which is why 1-2hr naps are bad for you...you'll never really wake up.

w00t! I am. I am psyched! I've had four hours sleep this morning, back up making dinner, already ate.. now I'm thinking about what store to hit first. Picture taking may be to a minimum due to the weather, so I'm thinking of hitting up a store here for a $5 item (I am so silly, lol). :P

teresa92- I am in central mo, sedalia area. Where are you? I was up at 5:45 am this morning and am getting ready to get a few hours of sleep 10-2. I have to have some or else NO one will want to be around me. I'll be sending everyone happy, happy shopping vibes. :)

Guest Mom1979

I'm going to bed in a bit, but I plan on drinking soda or lots of coffee tomorrow! hehe

I'm in Missouri too.

SE MO, kinda. I"m about an hour south of St Louis.

Hanging around down here tho, working tomorrow.

Its 11pm here in Ohio. I havent' been asleep since Tuesday night! I think Im just running on BF adrenaline. I was in line at Kmart by 5am so didn't go to sleep that night. Never took a nap today as we had 2 different houses to go to today. I know if I go to sleep now, I won't get up. I'll be at Walmart in a couple of hours. Drinking coffee right now!

Couldn't sleep last night: to excited about BF. Thought I would get a nap in this afternoon-body said NO WAY... Still up and plan on staying up. If I fell asleep now-not that I think I can- I would never get up until Sunday night.

Oh, No, I don't have a shopping addiction.! Who me?

Just once a year, though.

My son use to think I was nuts to go out in the cold and dark on BF, but I sent him this web-site...Well...He is still up and we will be working as a team-he taking NE Baltimore, me taking the upper E side. :D