BIG Kmart Line here

christmasangel

Hey guys! I just got back from Kmart (good) and Big Lots (total bust)

There was a huge line- i was about half way back i got there at 6:45! There had to be AT LEAST 100 people in line with me this morning. I was kindda surprised.

Kmart on the other hand was pretty good.

My main thing was the poker set $15 for the hubby- got it! :gd_not_ri BUT I had to convince this nice tall man to clim INTO a cart and pull them off the top shelf (and they are super super heavy) They only had 5 sets on the lower shelfs and one was broken! I looked up (always have to at Kmart, they always have it up top) and there were a bunch more.

I also got the Pepsi $0.69

I ended up buying the paper shredder that is on sale tomorrow- they WONT price match, but there were only a few there and I knew KMart isnt my fist stop tomorrow, so i paid the extra $5 to get it today.

I was ticked- I wanted HITCH $6.99 for my brother- they only had 4 of them on the shelf and they were gone in no time at all!!!!

but other than that- good morning. Big Lots was DEAD- and i got a few extension cords for the tree and nothing else!

I wrapped two presents already and now off to go make my dishes for dinner!

I showed up at Kmart at 7:05 am. Parking lot was semi-full, and the store was busy but no problems getting around.

I couldn't find the poker set at all and had to ask someone-- turned out they hadn't put it out at all yet, and only had 2!!! So lucky I asked, since that was most of what I came for too.

Also got Bambi and Alice in Wonderland on DVD, the pepsi 2Ls and the Hamilton Beach roaster which may be going back now that I see that the promised $10 rebate comes as a gift card and not cash. :mad:

Couldn't believe I was back home by 7:30!

Hey guys! I just got back from Kmart (good) and Big Lots (total bust)

There was a huge line- i was about half way back i got there at 6:45! There had to be AT LEAST 100 people in line with me this morning. I was kindda surprised.

Kmart on the other hand was pretty good.

My main thing was the poker set $15 for the hubby- got it! :gd_not_ri BUT I had to convince this nice tall man to clim INTO a cart and pull them off the top shelf (and they are super super heavy) They only had 5 sets on the lower shelfs and one was broken! I looked up (always have to at Kmart, they always have it up top) and there were a bunch more.

I also got the Pepsi $0.69

I ended up buying the paper shredder that is on sale tomorrow- they WONT price match, but there were only a few there and I knew KMart isnt my fist stop tomorrow, so i paid the extra $5 to get it today.

I was ticked- I wanted HITCH $6.99 for my brother- they only had 4 of them on the shelf and they were gone in no time at all!!!!

but other than that- good morning. Big Lots was DEAD- and i got a few extension cords for the tree and nothing else!

I wrapped two presents already and now off to go make my dishes for dinner!

wow, if there's 100 ppl at kmart , there going to be a big turnout at BBs

I got there at 6:45, there were 17 people in line before me. They didn't have the $7.99 Gameboy Games, other than the Ms. PacMan one at all, and we had to wait for them to bring them out from the back. Too much time waiting for a slow manager to bring stuff out. They will be last on my list of stores tomorrow. I don't have time to waste on him!! I wanted the Crash Game :(. They really really sucked here. I managed to get the Candyland Games B1G1 and Monopoly and Trouble for my mother and some clothes for my niece, but other than that, nothing spectacular.

I got Hitch, if anyone finds Crash, I'll trade!!

Thats the one game my kmart had TONS of. They only got in 4 Dora games, but thankfully I got one. Also the chicken shooter game was scarce. I got one of them too. My daughter already has a version of the crash game so I didn't get it. She saw it in the ad and didn't say anything. So I left it. But after about 15 minutes or so of being open, all GBA games were gone

I got there at about 7am and there was maybe 20-25 cars in the parking lot. I was a little bummed with their stock. I was able to get one of the last of the GBA games. We wanted to get the Chou CHou doll for my sisters step dd but of course they had NONE and from the sounds of it they never got any. Oh well they were very happy to give us a rain check. I may not even go tomorrow because what I really wanted they didn;t even have. Oh well. I hit Big Lots and got my DD's the barbie PJs for $4.99 that alone was worth the trip!

Vicki

OMG Chaos. I am seriously considering NOT going to KMart tomorrow. This was the most disorganized store EVER!!!! The sales associates didn't have a clue where the stuff was. People fighting over DVD's and Games. I preached the gospel.........( Check out GOTTA DEAL, I couldn't resist, I told them why bother cussing and fighting when you can PM at Walmart. Anyways my big issue was, that I used my Searscard with the $10 off $50 coupon. Lets just say I spent the next hour in Kmart explaining that they charged me too much and need to refund me some money. They hadn't seen the Sears Coupon and kept asking where I got it from. Anyway an hour later and a complete refund and two free Rock Angels Baseball Caps........For my trouble......... I walked out the door with 2 Hasbro Games, Ms.Pacman, 3 CD's a Dvd and 4 pepsi's for $48.02

I got to Kmart at 7 exactly. There was probably 35 people in line. I got the Crash GBA game, 50 Cent cd, some 2 liters, and a $20 crockpot that I've been wanting for months. When I came out at around 8:30, there were probably 15 people left in the store. The only thing I actually saw them sell out of was the Axe Spray set. ~ Pikeville, Ky.

I showed up at 7:30 to mine and the parking lot was full. I was able to get in (without a cart to run into people) and get the 4 gba games I wanted (2 Dora, Chicken and Crash) and the Now 20 cd. They had plenty of the GBA games, but the cd's were almost out of stock. But I did hear the one guy say they had more in back they needed to go get, but they were so busy they couldn't yet. I was able to pay in the electronics dept and was out in 10 minutes!

Guest general41391

I just don't think that there are that many good sales this year. I am just getting:

eMachine from best buy

lexmark printer from walmart

simpsons season 6 dvd from circuitcity/walmart

sony dvd burner for eMachine from best buy

memory for eMachine from best buy

Plus, later this week I am hopefully picking up a 30 GB video iPod!

I got there at 6:45, there were 17 people in line before me. They didn't have the $7.99 Gameboy Games, other than the Ms. PacMan one at all, and we had to wait for them to bring them out from the back. Too much time waiting for a slow manager to bring stuff out. They will be last on my list of stores tomorrow. I don't have time to waste on him!! I wanted the Crash Game :(. They really really sucked here. I managed to get the Candyland Games B1G1 and Monopoly and Trouble for my mother and some clothes for my niece, but other than that, nothing spectacular.

I got Hitch, if anyone finds Crash, I'll trade!!

Hey Bio!!

What time did they close?

We got to Kmart at 4:30 this morning. When we got there, there were cars in the parking lot, but no one waiting inline. We went to line up near the door and this woman comes and asks me if I worked there. Once I told her no, she said that they'd been there since 3:30. I am not trying to be rude but when we got there she was in her van with her feet up in the window, so why am I supposed to give a damn that she got there an hour before me? Anywho, we bought pillows, GBA games, dvd's and a roaster. It was a good morning.:)

We got to Kmart at 4:30 this morning. When we got there, there were cars in the parking lot, but no one waiting inline. We went to line up near the door and this woman comes and asks me if I worked there. Once I told her no, she said that they'd been there since 3:30. I am not trying to be rude but when we got there she was in her van with her feet up in the window, so why am I supposed to give a damn that she got there an hour before me? Anywho, we bought pillows, GBA games, dvd's and a roaster. It was a good morning.:)

Man that sounds like fun!

In the car don't count... ya gotta be in line!

I got to Kmart at 6:15 and no one was there. By 6:30 more people were starting to show up. Got out of the car at 6:35 and started to line up. Kmart manager told us we could wait inside out of the cold although the store didn't open til 7. Yay! There were about 20 people in line by the time they opened.

Didn't bother with a cart and went straight to electronics to get the GBA bundle, as well as Dora and Crash. They didn't have the extra GBA games out on the shelf like they did last year. Had to ask for them, as well as the bundle.

After paying for the games, I picked up Cinderella DVD and went to look for the Sky Dancer castle. Finally found the castle after much looking. Then picked up a suit at 40 percent off for my toddler.

When I went to ring out, nobody in line. But the cash register wasn't scanning any UPCs, so I was sent to customer service where I was waited on right away.

Was home by 7:30. All in all a very happy experience.

Our Kmart, Walmart and Meijer are all 24/7 stores so there was no waiting to get inside the store.

Went to Meijer first, their sale started at 6:00 and then Kmart.

I arrived at Meijer at 5:15 b/c I wanted one of the $40 HP All in One printers. The parking lot didn't have a whole bunch of cars in it but considering the time of day, there were a lot of people there. Had my list, went thru the store, getting the things and when it came 6:00 and the *official* start time of their sale, I was more than half done. When I left Mejier, their huge parking lot was nearly full of people!

Got to the Super Kmart a little before 6:45 and there were just a handful of cars in the lot.

Only thing I was there for was the Dora and Chicken Shoot GBA games and some soda that was on sale.

Bought some nice dress shoes for myself that were on sale for $10.99 and a few other small things.

Went to check out and the place had only the Express Lane and three other checkout lanes open/operating and there weren't more than two or three people AT THE MOST in any of the lines!

It was pretty sad, IMO.

I got there at 6:00. There were about 5 cars. We got out & got in line at 6:30. I was 5th in line. I went there to get the Kodak Z700 bundle and the Crockpot for $20. Me & the 1st lady in line were the #1 and #2 people in the line at the electronics counter for the Z700 bundle. There were only 4 available. When we got up to the cash register, though, they only had 2 128 mb cards in the whole store. The employees weren't told how to do the $20 gift card, and didn't know that the bundle came with that or the 128 mb card. Luckily, I was the 1st up to the register with a camera bundle, so I got 1 of the 2 mb cards. It was quite a cluster in there.....

I was the first person at kmart this morning around 6 but everyone was real polite and nice I wanted the sp package and the games as well as three of those chou chou dolls. But nothing in our store was ringing up right so they had to override everything it took about 5 minutes longer but it was not bad a 7 this morning. Everyone I think was there by 10 though.