Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

i wonder how sweet of a deal is gonna be that bouty paper rolls at 7pm est

i been having a hard time today getting deals yesterday was easy today is a different story! :(

i wish there was a page all you had to do was scroll down and not have to click and click and hope the item isn't sold out by the time you refresh, is there a trick im missing??

I too wondered about this.. And to top it off, Good Morning America had to MENTION the Haier 97 dollar tv this morning! So now 10,000 more people are going to be trying for it, UGH, ! There are probably 100 available...

The Haier for $97 currently shows out of stock. How does that work if they plan on marking them down....or did I miss a sale?

Getting kinda irritated. I wait until the time starts, put the item in my cart and it shows up at the full price. Go back and they are sold out..l I need a decent 32" or larger tv, for under $200.00... But if this keeps happening, I think I'm wasting my time on amazon today...

http://maps.google.com/maps/api/staticmap?center=30.801659,-95.021585&zoom=14&markers=30.801659,-95.021585&size=400x300&sensor=true

Just got this list from Amazon:

The Lenovo 15.6" - does anyone know when this deal will go live on Amazon? I am trying to get the same laptop at Best Buy but I'd love to be able to go to Amazon as a backup if I didn't get in line early enough to get a ticket. I'm getting in line tonight 10pm but there are already 3 people camped out so I'm getting worried! I know Amazon has lightning deals that are temporary so I'm hoping this one is during the day Friday after I'm done out in line and shopping.

Getting kinda irritated. I wait until the time starts, put the item in my cart and it shows up at the full price. Go back and they are sold out..l I need a decent 32" or larger tv, for under $200.00... But if this keeps happening, I think I'm wasting my time on amazon today...

looks like a haier 32in is coming in 3 hrs

Just got this list from Amazon:

Are we just going to have to wait for the actual offers to be put on the site or is there a way of knowing when they will be on so that we can buy them? It's my first time doing the online black Friday and I really cannot afford to be outside that night and I wanted to purchase the Playstation 3 Bundle. Any information would be very much appreciated.

got the tv which is great!! (also now at work ;/)

anyways, did that 60in vizio for 688 already pass?

Got the TV too! I was on the wait list for 40 minutes, but it finally went through... I got the two laptops that I needed yesterday... a couple movies and video games... my mission here is complete.. and Walmart's lines can just miss me....

I keep trying to upgrade with Verizon and keep getting this message ... There appears to be a problem with the information you have provided. Please validate and re-enter, if it is incorrect ... all the the info is correct I double checked, but can't seem to get past this ... any help

Is it just my imagination but the coby for $147. They offered it Monday, Tuesday and today. They offered a few dift ones on Monday but I have not seen any other tv's offered since Monday. So any opinions on when to expect the Hair $97. one.

I say more then likely Friday.