Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Guest wwoo806

see, I can't even see claimed--i am so upset my son wants this game soo bad and NO ONE else has it on sale.. i am at my sister's using her laptop because my STUPID smartphone wouldn't let me order. I am mad

what do you expect, amazon is never "wrong"

see, I can't even see claimed--i am so upset my son wants this game soo bad and NO ONE else has it on sale.. i am at my sister's using her laptop because my STUPID smartphone wouldn't let me order. I am mad

I just tried for ps3 and it has WAITLIST available to me still (I did not click it though) Close your browser and try again....make sure its not in your cart already though!

Guest wwoo806

Stop being an idiot and realize there are THREE more sale days before the promotion ends, geez. Those TVs will be available before Cyber Monday. Your whining is making you look.....well....I'll hold my thoughts here.

Well if they do not switch the price at 12 Midnight tonight when Best Buy opens in each time zone, then they sent out false advertising on their PR releases, because it says it will MATCH the Best Buy price - they key word is MATCH, to do that it must be at same time as Best Buy's to be a true Match, later is just false advertsing

I have done lightning deals, 100's of times, I know how they work, so I KNOW it isn't me... my phone wouldn't work but that is completely different from the laptop/internet explorer. This really screwed up my son's xmas, the other game he wants is 60 dollars and new and he isn't getting that, this one was 45 dollar and down to 30 but Amazon was the only place it was 30!

Guest wwoo806

I have done lightning deals, 100's of times, I know how they work, so I KNOW it isn't me... my phone wouldn't work but that is completely different from the laptop/internet explorer. This really screwed up my son's xmas, the other game he wants is 60 dollars and new and he isn't getting that, this one was 45 dollar and down to 30 but Amazon was the only place it was 30!

Amazon (no retail extablishment) will care that their buggy systems screwed up a persons order, this is becuse, we are like sand, easily replaced by a new shopper.

Well if they do not switch the price at 12 Midnight tonight when Best Buy opens in each time zone, then they sent out false advertising on their PR releases, because it says it will MATCH the Best Buy price - they key word is MATCH, to do that it must be at same time as Best Buy's to be a true Match, later is just false advertsing

Um.....They ARE matching the price by offering it at the SAME price, maybe NOT at the ttime YOU want it, but they will offer it before 3AM EST Monday Morning at Best Buy's price. Matching in retail means more then one thing. By Amazon's own policy, they do NOT match Doorbusters, and the TOSHIBA 40 in is a doorbuster. So, if you REALLY want that TV...you got 2 options, have quick fingers or get in line at Best Buy. Stop you whining and do what everyone else is doing.

And if you are so disgruntled with Amazon, then don't shop there...geeze.

Guest wwoo806

Um.....They ARE matching the price by offering it at the SAME price. Matching in retail means more then one thing. By Amazon's own policy, they do NOT match Doorbusters, and the TOSHIBA 40 in is a doorbuster. So, if you REALLY want that TV...you got 2 options, have quick fingers or get in line at Best Buy. Stop you whining and do what everyone else is doing.

The only way they could get out of the legal definition of Match Best Buy is by offering it earlier and at the same time as Best Buy too. See you people really need to buy a clue about the what the terms mean. Policys are not worth the paper and/or sscreen they are wrote on,. legal definitions of words matter though.

The only way they could get out of the legal definition of Match Best Buy is by offering it earlier and at the same time as Best Buy too. See you people really need to buy a clue about the what the terms mean. Policys are not worth the paper and/or sscreen they are wrote on,. legal definitions of words matter though.

Are you REALLY that miserable and desperate/ to get that TV to get HUNG UP on a definition of a word? really, you are coming off like a tool in this thread.

I did another search for some of the cds/dvds I am waiting on ligtning deals for, and I found a few at Best Buy at Amazon's deal prices. So keep looking around. I got a Train CD for $1 less than lightning price, and the Hunger Games bluray for the same price Amazon plans on offering it tomorrow as a deal. So those are 2 less things I have to watch my computer screen for.

What the heck is a Crumpler camera bag? ;)

I will have to look that up.

It is a really nice camera bag that doesn't look like a camera bag. It looks like a messenger bag. We wanted one because it is not as conspicuous. They have great reviews for the model that was on sale. The new ones retail for what $140 now. Getting this for $60 is craaaazy!

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDeal

I'm glad you were able to get it :)

Thanks for your kind comment :fluffy: I am very very happy I did. If I had been on my own computer, I'd have had bookmarks and gottadeal pages saved quicker to access help.

Next time I am going to open a CHAT for help with Amazon (i didn't even know you could do that) if I have problems. I was clearly FAST enough, it was the system that was the issue.

Hope you had a nice Turkey day ;)