Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

NOPE, not new at this - The PR list that THIS SITE posted - said they were gonna match Best Buy on the TV - and the only way to do it properly would be to have a lightning Deal that would start at the same time the instore Best Buy sale starts for the TV - 12AM eastern time USA. INSTEAD Amazon wants to be shifty and hide it.

They are going to MATCH the TV by running the same TV as a lightning deal, they never said when they were going to run it. Go back and re-read the PR.

:howdy: Thank you very much

On Amazon's homepage I clicked on "Black Friday Deals of the Week". It's in the middle of the screen. Takes a second but then the lightning deals show up. That's how I get to it lol.

*If anyone missed the MICRO 32 GB that BB had, Amazon will be having it as a lightning deal later.

Edited by allshoppedout
added

So happy I got the 32" Tv yesterday for $147 and had a $5.00 discount offer in my cart that I forgot about :)

I was at work and couldn't even attempt to get it. I had my dh on the computer. He did it!

Now, looking for a tablet and some kid notebooks for the boys

I happened to stumble across Adobe software on sale. Picked up Photoshop + Premiere Elements bundle for $70 and Lightroom 4 for $100! Lightroom itself is normally almost that much.

Searched for the bundle on a lark since OfficeMax sold out online for their bf sale.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I don't see the Ipod Touch 7th generation on sale. Where can I find that?

I didn't know there was a 7th generation iPod Touch. I think there's a 7th Generation iPod Nano 16GB coming up in a little over 12 hours and a Apple iPod touch 16GB (4th Generation).

Click: HERE

Choose category: Electronics

Go to page 16 of 17

Wow that sucked... didn't get Brave even though I clicked it right away :(

Me neither. I hit reload and watched the add to cart become active hit it and it said checking offer status and then said you've been added to waitlist as I watched it go from 0% claimed to 18% to 22% to 80% to 100% UGHHH