Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

see, I can't even see claimed--i am so upset my son wants this game soo bad and NO ONE else has it on sale.. i am at my sister's using her laptop because my STUPID smartphone wouldn't let me order. I am mad

1. Is your sister's internet speed at the fastest?

2. Borrow someone's smart phone and get the amazon app on there .Or, get to the local internet cafe and do that that way. Internet cafe usually have very fast speed on their internet.

3. If your sister's laptop is at top speed then did you remember to set up your account with 1 click payment and default shipping address ? With those 2 in place it will save you time and will not slow you down which would make the seeing the 100% claim less of chance .

4. I would say at this point is hope that Amazon will having that item again or look at used version of that game and see if you can get it used.

same here! that and epic mickey! now just waiting on that darn 60 in tv! here's hoping :)

Did you get it? when it came up on my screen it was already 100 % claimed and waiting list full. the lighting deals tke 10 sec to show on my computer when the become available. So fustrating.

Well I just had a mini melt down... Hubby went to walmart to get Skylanders and another game. He came home gave me receipt and it said PS3 for the skylanders! We don't own a PS3! lol He ran out to the car and looked and sure enough the skylanders was in PS3... I had just closed out the lightning deal window when he got home cause he said he had what we wanted to get. So as soon as I realized it, hubby was back in the car going back to walmart and I flew back on amazon and ended up on a waiting list. BUT... I was able to snag it! Whew!

Did you get it? when it came up on my screen it was already 100 % claimed and waiting list full. the lighting deals tke 10 sec to show on my computer when the become available. So fustrating.

I clicked the button on a whim just to see and I got it. But then I got scared to spend $688 right now, so I'm letting it go. I hope one of you is on the wait list and gets it!

OK you skylanders moms is that giant set the starter? As in does it have the base? I am clueless about them?

If you don't have the first Skylanders game then you'll need the Skylanders giants game with the portal. If you already have the portal from the first game then you can just get the portal owners pack for giants. Both packs include the game and a giant, but the portal pack also has 2 other characters. Or 3. Now I forget. Hth

I almost took the plunge on that 32'' Coby. Was in the 300 range on the waitlist and it came up that I could add it to my cart but I passed. Much rather spend that on something else right now. Hopefully if any of you were waiting for it you got one.

I finally took the plunge after it being up every day. It's equivalent to the Target deal, so not the worst. If the $97 one finally comes up tomorrow and I'm lucky enough to get one then I guess my Dad's getting a tv for Christmas :)

THANK YOU GUYS, I am on the waitlist for all three versions now....I think my son would like them even though he has not formally asked for them :D

My 8-year-old and all his little friends are obsessed with Skylanders. I'm sure he'll love it!

Here's the set with the portal for $49.99 in case you miss out. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0088MVPRY/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1353639148&sr=8-6&pi=SL75

I was able to price match the Wal-Mart RCA 39 Inch TV, despite it being sold out at Amazon LLC. If you are in the market for a TV and really do not care about cheap pricing , you should try to price match the 3 day sales NOW while everything is still instock online. Once items sell out online at other stores, the price match guarantee ends.

Did I miss the Toshiba 40-inch LCD HDTV: $179??????????????? I NEVER SAW IT :mad:

does anyone know what TV's are left???

Yes, you did miss it.

I ended up price matching a Wal-Mart TV (see above)....but, decided to order with Wal-Mart since Amazon couldn't guarantee the TV til the new year and Wallyworld was offering free shipping and waived the sales tax. It is only 70 bucks more, but it has gotten better reviews.