Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Just got this from Amazon's PR team:

Hi Brad,

Amazon is continuing to add incredible new deals to its Black Friday Deals Store – the deals destination featuring huge savings on the hottest electronics, toys, clothing and more through Black Friday weekend. Here’s a sneak peak of a few of tomorrow’s (11/20) lightning deals:

Coby 32” LED HDTV, $147

Panasonic Lumix ZS20 14.1 MP High Sensitivity MOS digital camera with 20x optical zoom, $199

The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (The Fellowship of the Ring / The Two Towers // The Return of the King Extended Editions), $39.99

Madden NFL 13 videogame, $25

NCAA Football 13 videogame, $25

Philips SHE7005A/28 In-Ear Headset for Android, $12.99

SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Model Sewing Machine, $99.97

Mr. Coffee BVMC-KG5-001 Single Serve Coffee Brewer Powered by Keurig Brewing Technology, $49.99

Black & Decker T2569B 2 Slice Toaster, $ 9.99

Customers should act fast as these deals may only last for a limited time.

So the 32" tv at 3:00pm PST today is the same one from yesterday?

Edited by ILoveGoodDeals

:g_dance: Good for you! Mine said tomorrow... I want my screen protectors so I can put them on the kindles :yup: I checked 5 below and they wanted 5 for one (and no reviews, lol) I got 2 for 6.95 and most all the amazon reviews were good

Good call on those! I've had bad luck with the ones from five below.

I love that we're all seeing our packages coming in already! :)

I need one more laptop!! I got one yesterday. One this morning.... So wannabe done with that part so I can do some actual shopping this long weekend without standing in lines the whole time...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009JXJYKG/ref=gb1h_img_c-3_2662_A2LYPKXXXBIVHU?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1A41CV5RTY3JJAR1PC7Z&pf_rd_i=384082011&pf_rd_p=1417532662

was late 2 minutes for the sharpie pen deal and there gone! D:

I waited last night for them but the deal disappeared. Was happy to see them this morning but alas, while working on the invitation for my boys' birthday party I missed the start of the deal and they sold out. Figures!

Niccole :g_doh:

I waited last night for them but the deal disappeared. Was happy to see them this morning but alas, while working on the invitation for my boys' birthday party I missed the start of the deal and they sold out. Figures!

Niccole :g_doh:

got on the waitlist but not really sure how it works!

The Madden 13 sale is showing for me under all, but will not show for me under video games. Hopes this helps those who want Madden 13.

Thank you for the tip, it was NOT under video games, :mad:

And, the waitlist came through on the Skylanders....I took too much time deciding!

I got all the skylanders! Nice deal--the kids are getting the Starter Pack for Christmas (old one not the Giants) and I was hoping to pick up a couple of extra characters! Now I'm going to hang out and try to get the Magic Bullet in half an hour!