Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Just got home and was totally thrilled you all left a few Madden NFL 13's so I could grab one, didn't think they would be left! Thank you! Got it for $20 after the $5/$25 promo! :)

I got it for $20 also! So excited thats one more thing off my list. Now patiently waiting for NCAA football for my nephew to come up

I had a po box along with my street address 'cause the postal lady kept bitching at me because my amazon packages never had the po box.......WELL amazon says that they only ship standard shipping to po box addresses.

So i changed it to jut my street address, and I tried to change the shipping speed on my order BUT NOOOOO it just has 'no rush' and 'standard'.

again, wth?

That particular promotion ended like 10 minutes after it was announced yesterday, with all coupons being accounted for.

wow...I was thinking about getting one on dh's acct....dang...

also fyi any new orders now have the 2 day option, but I can't change it on any pending orders. I'll get to listen to the post mistress gripe that I'm not having amazon ship with the po box number again.

So far today I picked up LOTR BR for $34.99 (used my $5/$25 promo), and even though I didn't get home until 10:30, I was able to get 3/4 Skylanders (we already have one of them). For all three, I clicked waitlist and they immediately went to my cart, so that was a nice surprise. Now I'm waiting on The Adventures of TinTin BR at 12:20 and the submarine game and Skylanders (presumably) at 1:10, then I think I am done for the day!

wow...I was thinking about getting one on dh's acct....dang...

also fyi any new orders now have the 2 day option, but I can't change it on any pending orders. I'll get to listen to the post mistress gripe that I'm not having amazon ship with the po box number again.

No 2 day shipments with po box, that was told to me years ago.

I just got that snowboarding game. It looked cool. At this rate I won't need to go out on Black Friday...won't have any money left...LOL

Previous SSX games are great.. and the one you bought (I almost did as well) is the newest and it got consistent 9.0/10 reviews.

Btw, what's with the hype over these Skylander toys? Are they the new "it" toy this year?