Easiest Contest Ever! Win 1 of 20 Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted!]

Brad

I love Black Friday shopping, as we live 200 miles away from a big city (Phx). I can get items needed for Senior Citizens center, police dept Santa Helpers for Toys, community events needs, cub scout items, all in one weekend trip. And at a great savings. We travel to Phx, but it is well worth it to help out these worthy causes.

My favorite part of Black Friday is my annual camp-out in front of Best Buy. There's always lots of strangers to meet and get to know. It's always fun to see the combination of those like me that come over prepared down to those who decide on whim to show up with no tent, chairs, food, or warm clothes!

As someone who is partially disabled (leg injury), I fell in love with this website and the people I have met because it brought those of us together who, otherwise, would never have met. The sales and online deals posted, as well, have meant a TON to those of us with a very low cash flow. I would love a shirt but do not care if I win one, I just want you all to know (and all the people from West Michigan) that I have appreciated you more and more every year and thank you for giving this old man some great memories.

Black Friday has easily become a tradition. It's great!!! And Gotta' Deal makes it complete. My BF tradition was started with a friend, which has now grown into overnight motel stays with my daughters and son-in-law and more than double sales papers strewn everywhere. Phones and lists on hand and computers on. Lots of looking and planning and predawn to dark shopping. Eating two breakfasts, of course one quick bowl of cereal or doughnut before sunrise, to a mid morning breakfast meal. Gotta' build the energy back up from getting the early bird specials, for the next step in shopping. Great day for great deals with great prices!! Actually thinking the husbands should start providing and cooking Thanksgiving dinner and clean up, LOL. Just so we can do nothing but prepare for the BIG SHOPPING DAY!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would really LOVE a shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aside from the obvious (getting such great deals) I love the planning - making lists for each store, planning out my route as best I can. Curiously enough, I love standing outside in the freezing line with a nice hot cappuccino warming my hands as I people watch and chat with others in line. Next, I love the rush of the doors opening, and all the hustle and bustle inside - my eye always on the prize! And lastly, after I've found and purchased all my treasures, I love getting home (the sun barely shining yet) and wrapping all I can before my kiddies wake up! I can't wait until my kids are old enough to join me in my madness!! ;)