Those items you can't resist on Black Friday?

artesian

online its all the blurays amazon puts up, Thank heavens for their "you purchased this DATE" notification :) Instore it's usually dvd's for parents/aunt and thumb drives or other computer blanks/peripherals for me.

I'm still using blank dvd's ordered online BF the last year Circuit City was in business.

Towels and candles, Flash Drives, Flash lights (Lowes and HD suck me) I copied and pasted for a lot of people. Every year, the flash drive gets bigger and how can you not buy the biggest and best. I give away flashlights year round. We will always have a new teacher that didn't think to bring one, when I give them a flashlight that I bought for a buck, I have a friend for life.

I always end up with PJ's or kitchen items. We do the tradition of opening Christmas Eve pj's to sleep in....but I always end up with more then that. Last year we got 2 sets of the Rubbermaid stack containers....which have almost completely disappeared during the year. I will be keeping an eye out for more of those. Grrr... I never thought about towels! We really, really need new towels. That will make it onto my list this year!

That darn Bath and Body tote filled with stuff. Every year I think "no, not this year!" And every year I cave and get it. I can't help myself. Oh and it's my reward for shopping on that day. I keep everything in it.lol