Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2012

Brad

They marked a lot of camping and sporting goods stuff down today. I picked up bike helmets and pad sets for youth and adults 70% off. They were different brands helmets ranging from 5.xx to 6.xx and the pads were 2.98. They also had adult bike seats, bike locks, horns, etc marked 70% off. In camping the Kelty 2-person tents were 70%, as well as some odds and ends. I picked up Kelty rain ponchos for 7.xx for adults and 5.xx for kids.

In toys the play tents were all now 70% off - princess, Thomas, and Cars. They had a motorized scooter marked 70% off - I think it was around 50.xx-. They also had those Razor RipStik Caster boards 70% off, but I couldn't think of anyone to get those for.

http://Img1.targetimg1.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/10/65/10656627_265x265_pad.jpg

My happy dance find, however, was a Power Wheels Barbie jeep reg 249.99 marked 70% 74.98! Its number is 082030359. My DD birthday is next month, so she will be shocked since I told her over Christmas those were too expensive to get!

http://Img3.targetimg3.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/12/44/12442642.jpg

###091130351 embark twin flocked top air bed was 15.99 now 4.78

###091130353 embark twin flocked top air bed with rechargeable pump was 28.99 now 8.68

###091060168 kelty adult double sleeping bag was 54.99 now 16.48

###091080268 kelty havana shelter was 57.99 now 17.38

Glad I bought my sleeping bags when they went 50% off as all were gone today.

Lots of shoes left and mossimo mens jeans down to 5.xx.

2 questions:

Anyone see any legos marked down more than 50% today?

Anyone seen bodega items going on clearance already? Saw that reported on another blog but it just sounds too early.

I think they might have salvaged the Legos. None on the shelf this morning.

No movement on bodega yet.

2 questions:

Found one Lego set for 75% off today! #####204000879 Lego #8080 Undersea Explorer (Atlantis). They had about 4 left. I found a Lego City set, the truck with the boat trailer, but it was still ringing up at 50% off. Went to two other stores that I know had Legos yesterday, but there were none on the shelves today. Couldn't believe it wasn't 70% off. Was $10.74, Regular $42.99.

2 questions:

Found one Lego set for 75% off today! #####204000879 Lego #8080 Undersea Explorer (Atlantis). They had about 4 left. I found a Lego City set, the truck with the boat trailer, but it was still ringing up at 50% off. Went to two other stores that I know had Legos yesterday, but there were none on the shelves today. Couldn't believe it wasn't 70% off. Was $10.74, Regular $42.99.

Sounds like most were salvaged but probably a few stores will have them 70%. That happened last year too.

Lots of cool big electric ride on toys 70% off in sporting goods. varies by store.

I was SO bummed that the golf stuff was still not 70%. DS has been dying to take lessons, and I want the minimal investment possible in clubs to try this out.

I have realized the drawback of having stores that are remodeling. Yes, it was great when they marked a bunch of stuff down early, but now the markdown teams have been MIA for the last two weeks. I haven't seen a single thing of note that has been marked down. Sporting goods didn't get marked down (and the one thing I wanted is gone), snow pants and most kid clothes are still 30% off, and everything else is at a standstill. I shouldn't complain after getting toys early (and sporting goods at one store), but it's driving me nuts that nothing is moving!!

Some of the sleds are marked down 50% off here. Funny since we haven't even had a 1/2 inch of snow this year...it's looking like we may not have any!!

Sounds like most were salvaged but probably a few stores will have them 70%. That happened last year too.

Lots of cool big electric ride on toys 70% off in sporting goods. varies by store.

I was SO bummed that the golf stuff was still not 70%. DS has been dying to take lessons, and I want the minimal investment possible in clubs to try this out.

Golf balls and gloves were 70%. The womens clubs were 50% which I was thrilled with. DH and I get to go golfing together now, I'm sure I'll drive him nuts!

I saw softball gloves at 70% too.

2 questions:

Anyone seen bodega items going on clearance already? Saw that reported on another blog but it just sounds too early.

High risk pregnancy is limiting my store trips :(

I saw several lego sets marked down 70% off this week. Don't remember which ones they were, but there were 3 or 4 different ones.

Anyone know if big baby items will go 70% tomorrow since they were only marked 50 last week or do you think it will be another week?

I think non-holiday things generally get marked down every 2 weeks, so if they were marked to 50% 2 weeks ago today would probably be the 70% day--- someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

Anyone know if big baby items will go 70% tomorrow since they were only marked 50 last week or do you think it will be another week?

Its every 2 weeks with the baby gear...So my store was marked down 50% last week...It wont go 70% until next Monday...Possibly Friday..

Don't know if these are a family favorite for anyone but they are in my family.. I just picked up a bunch of the Christmas flavors in the bread aisle that ring up for 29 cents... They had a ton of them at my target here in ct. They must've missed them when pulling clearance!

I just bought H&R Block Deluxe Tax Software at Target. Original price is $44.99 I used the $10 manufacturers coupon from the newspaper this weekend and the $10 Target web coupon. At check out I received a $10 gift card. Both coupons went through with no problem. My receipt lists the refund price at $14.99. I have always used Turbo Tax but at this price I could not pass it up!

I just bought H&R Block Deluxe Tax Software at Target. Original price is $44.99 I used the $10 manufacturers coupon from the newspaper this weekend and the $10 Target web coupon. At check out I received a $10 gift card. Both coupons went through with no problem. My receipt lists the refund price at $14.99. I have always used Turbo Tax but at this price I could not pass it up!

thank you!! I haven't found the manufacturers coupon yet, but am still looking. There is a $10 rebate from hr, block too in the boxes that came from them in the mail.

Don't know if these are a family favorite for anyone but they are in my family.. I just picked up a bunch of the Christmas flavors in the bread aisle that ring up for 29 cents... They had a ton of them at my target here in ct. They must've missed them when pulling clearance!

Could we have a few more details on the item(s) so we know what to look for? And DPCI number? Thanks!

thank you!! I haven't found the manufacturers coupon yet, but am still looking. There is a $10 rebate from hr, block too in the boxes that came from them in the mail.

FYI The manufactures coupon came in last Sundays newspaper. It was a one page flyer that was in with all the other ads and coupons.

Saw a few big baby items still holding at 50% off. Saw curtains marked down 50%. Waiting for 70 for that and hope something good will be left! :) Lots of movement in the Hats/Scarfs/Purse area. Lots of empty displays and lots of stuff being moved. Saw lots of swimsuits out and ready for summer! LOL!

Cookies were the bells and stars and two other flavors.. I just can't remember which! I will check again on my next trip and update :)

these are the ones I picked up at 70% which came out to a money maker of .21 each after manufacturer coupon on package. The brand is Archway and the original flavors available were bells&stars, "wedding" something cookie (white frosted), frosted gingerbreadmen, and cashew nougat in a maybe 10oz rectangle box with clear window at front and then plain gingerbreadmen in a big red bag maybe 12-14 oz.