Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2012

Brad

Kids started on August 27th here, and most of our supplies haven't moved either. Thought for sure it would be today.

Did find the filler paper, graph paper, spirals and composition books at 70% off, but that was it. The post-it notes were finally 50%, so I picked up a few for our teachers.

Did find some lawn and garden stuff marked down 70% (solar lanterns, solar lights shaped like rocks).

Thanks for the updates. Checked yesterday and most everything at my store was still only 30%, with a few 50% thrown in. The dry erase boards I was watching are all gone though. :(

At my store dry erase boards went STRAIGHT to 50% so I grabbed them the first day of markdowns. They didn't mark as many down as I was hoping for (the bigger ones)

I got sprials for 0.10, I do not like thier filler paper though. most things are holding at 30%-50% here in NM as of yesterday 9-10 (we started back AUGUST 13th!!)

Back to school 70% off in South Florida. Backpacks and dorm furniture holding at 50%. Gardening at 70% as well.

The mini fridges were down to 70% off too - wish I had a need for it!

that's odd, there was very little marked down when I passed by over the weekend. I will have a look later today. wanted to check on some other stuff too anyhow

Lawn and Garden 70%

folding chairs

glass top patio table

yard chemicals (weed killer, grass fertilizer, etc)

insect repellent

garden togs

gardening tools

planters

cushions

Oooh! I hope this is by me too. Just bought a house and need all kinds of lawn/garden items. Here's hoping!

that's odd, there was very little marked down when I passed by over the weekend. I will have a look later today. wanted to check on some other stuff too anyhow

I went early in the afternoon and there were many Reds marking things down as I was browsing, as well as setting up Halloween.

Went to another Target, and backpacks were 70% off at this store. I guess it just depends.

Jackpot! School supplies, fans, water guns, and lava lamps are 70% off today!

oh well, I'll see if I can get someone to stop by with me tomorrow so we can scan stuff. My back is killing me and I managed to get a few fans in cart but then just left it because they removed the scanner nearby and the next one wasn't working either.

I did manage to get a new coupon binder for 5.70 and some bbq stuff for my mom. a hefty spatula and some grill baskets. I almost got the set but it was all stainless and individual ones had rubber handles.

Do you remember how much the fridges were? I saw them yesterday, but weren't marked 70 so I didn't scan it. Thinking I might need to drive back today!!!

Back to school 70% off in South Florida. Backpacks and dorm furniture holding at 50%. Gardening at 70% as well.

Do you remember how much the fridges were? I saw them yesterday, but weren't marked 70 so I didn't scan it. Thinking I might need to drive back today!!!

I got three at my target today and I believe they were $29.70,(they are still in the truck and its raining so I will update later when I look) they are the really cool one with the dry erase outside (black) My store had five and I would have taken them all but the lady behind me was contimplating one, she ended up getting 2 :D

I scored the good moisture control potting soil for $1.09 a bag (6 bags)

School went 70% except for backpacks which are 30% and lunchboxes were still ringing 50% even though they had them on the 70% aisle (hate when they do that!)

Pool toys were getting marked 50%-70% this morning at my store and swimsuits were 70% also. Trying to think of anything else but I can't...lamps did not budge in my store, or the college furniture (desk/chairs, ect) they were still only 30% :(

I sure do miss that extra 5% and 90% Darn it !

On a side note I got my kids the UTZ butterfinger chocolate covered pretzels in the halloween section. 7.99 for a the box...the individual packages have THREE pretzels in them so BUY BEWARE. We buy the regular snyder individual pretzels at SamsClub and they have 15-20 pretzels in each package! I knew being chocolate covered they'd have less in each bag but THREE?!?!?! Thats insane IMO....and yes they are the smaller pretzels. REALLY discouraged that I paid $8 for them! Not a huge deal but thought I'd pass it along to anyone that would be bothered too...

Oh man! I've had mine for 12 years and 2 classrooms. I know it won't last much longer! Wish I had scanned it. I called w/the DPCI from online and my store said they didn't have any!! Glad I didn't drive back, but sad I didn't scan it last night! :tired:

Glad you got in on the deal!!!

I got three at my target today and I believe they were $29.70,(they are still in the truck and its raining so I will update later when I look) they are the really cool one with the dry erase outside (black) My store had five and I would have taken them all but the lady behind me was contimplating one, she ended up getting 2 :D

I got a really nice Hunter fan for 16.28. I got a nice complete queen bed set for 14.98. School and bacpacks only 30% off but school just started here on Weds. Lots and Lots of clearance, nice to see again. Dorm refrigerators still full price, I scanned. Beach Towels $3.48 for the plush ones. Many small appliances (cake pop maker, pie maker, donut maker etc) all 50% off

Oldest DD just call she found a Liv girls hair salon for 50% off. My youngest will be thrilled. Still have not found a lava lamp yet, that is a goal for this weekend!!!

If you find the lava lamps, you will want to check to make sure it works. DS saved his money and bought one for himself last year. We went through 3 before getting a good one. One had the cap on wrong, so it didn't sit right. One didn't turn on.

Saw a bunch of kitchen electrics (Foreman grills, sandwich makers, etc) for either 15 or 30%... if those continue to go down could be stashed away for Christmas gifts.

School clearance a huge letdown this year, just backpacks, paper and notebooks... I may have to venture into the dreaded Walmart to see what they have :(

When I was at 9 mile the other day, they were moving all school to the regular office isle. Was only able to get a few things. So disappointed.

Saw a bunch of kitchen electrics (Foreman grills, sandwich makers, etc) for either 15 or 30%... if those continue to go down could be stashed away for Christmas gifts.

School clearance a huge letdown this year, just backpacks, paper and notebooks... I may have to venture into the dreaded Walmart to see what they have :(

When I was at 9 mile the other day, they were moving all school to the regular office isle. Was only able to get a few things. So disappointed.

Yep. Can't really blame them, but they are moving more of their regular office supplies to the BTS sections now and then moving them back at the end. I always thought it was foolish on their part to do otherwise. But I sure will miss the markdown tape! I imagine we'll see the same for the tape at Christmas.

Now my next big purchase will be napkins after Halloween. Last year I managed to get 24 packs. that seems to be exactly what I need to get through the entire year. I have 6 left in my basement from last year. My kids have gotten used to using Halloween all year.