Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2012

Brad

not clearance but did score the diaper deal going on!. $3 off per box, plus $5 target coupon, plus $15 off two Huggies... each box was 29.99 so after everything I paid 28.98... basically one box free!

awesome deal. are the coupons from target's website?

I know someone was waiting for golf clubs to be marked down again....today I found a ladies Tour Logic complete golf set for $39.88. 70% off....regular $132.99. There were several sets left earlier this week at my store, but just this one left when I got there around lunch time today.

I know someone was waiting for golf clubs to be marked down again....today I found a ladies Tour Logic complete golf set for $39.88. 70% off....regular $132.99. There were several sets left earlier this week at my store, but just this one left when I got there around lunch time today.

Thanks for posting. I had meant to post that I found them yesterday also. I got the kids Wilson clubs for $27.xx.

okay, stupid question...what are bodega diapers?

Actually that isnt a stupid question....:) The bodega section of Target is the area with all the bulk supplies..Its like a mini Costco section and they sell items in there in bulk. Its next to the Valentines Holiday section in both of my stores...They have large boxes of diapers in this section too. On each box there is a $3 peelie and pair that with the $5 coupon and the $15 Target gift card that you get..Make sure to print off several coupons as you can use them for each box of diapers. HTH.

Actually that isnt a stupid question....:) The bodega section of Target is the area with all the bulk supplies..Its like a mini Costco section and they sell items in there in bulk. Its next to the Valentines Holiday section in both of my stores...They have large boxes of diapers in this section too. On each box there is a $3 peelie and pair that with the $5 coupon and the $15 Target gift card that you get..Make sure to print off several coupons as you can use them for each box of diapers. HTH.

Did they let you use a $5 coupon for each box? They say one per guest on the coupon. I printed 2 just in case and am ready to head over there after work!!

for me the math was better on the regular box

29.99 per box= $60 for two boxes 264 diapers for two boxes

15 GC

$3x2 peelie coupons (i had these did not peel off box, but reg boxes have $2 on them)

$5 x2 target coupons

= $31 off $60 =$29 for two boxes /264 =10.98 cents per diaper

Bodgea pack

174 each two packs 348 diapers

37.99 per box $76 for two boxes

15 GC

$3x2 peelie coupons

$5 x2 target coupons

=$ 31 off $76= $45 for two boxes/348= 12.9 cents per diaper plus tax is higher

these were for little movers size 3... i am doing another one today with size 2's . I will see how the math plays out on those

In the toys section at my target they had the Star Wars electronic helmets on clearance for 9.xx. That is 50% off. Plus on their website is a coupon for $5 off. To make this only 4.xx. Not bad for a 19.99 toy. I'm sorry I don't have a dpci number, but if you look up star wars electronic helmet on the site you can check your store.

Ok sorry just checked the site and it says that this product is not available in store. But they had plenty at mine. So YMMV. I'm in Michigan.

Did they let you use a $5 coupon for each box? They say one per guest on the coupon. I printed 2 just in case and am ready to head over there after work!!

I stand corrected...This deal is not on the Bodega diapers...Its just on the regular big box diapers in the infant section...I bought 2 boxes of Huggies Size 3 122 ct...For 29.99 each...Minus the 2 $5 off Target Coupons, 2 $3 off Peelies and $15 gift card...

and yes they let me use both $5 coupons in 1 transaction.

I read somewhere else that there is a Target Mobile coupon for $5 for the diapers though I haven't looked it up myself. You should be able to use one of the mobile $5 and one of the printable $5 in the same transaction though again I haven't actually tried it yet.

In the toys section at my target they had the Star Wars electronic helmets on clearance for 9.xx. That is 50% off. Plus on their website is a coupon for $5 off. To make this only 4.xx. Not bad for a 19.99 toy. I'm sorry I don't have a dpci number, but if you look up star wars electronic helmet on the site you can check your store.

Ok sorry just checked the site and it says that this product is not available in store. But they had plenty at mine. So YMMV. I'm in Michigan.

Just to be clear, these are the older ones with Darth Vader, General Grievous and Clone Trooper in blue Clone Wars packaging. They also have the Clone Wars and like packaging action figures marked down as well as several other sets in the blue packaging, and the Target exclusive 3 packs in black packaging all marked 30-50% off. Availability really varies from store to store. I happened to be in several stores yesterday and noticed this. They were just setting all the new merchandise (white packaging) and that is not on clearance.

Actually that isnt a stupid question....:) The bodega section of Target is the area with all the bulk supplies..Its like a mini Costco section and they sell items in there in bulk.

I just have to point out how really stupid the use of the term bodega is for this section, too. A bodega is a small urban grocery store, usually in a Spanish speaking area of a large city like New York or LA and it would carry exactly the opposite types of sizes because the patrons have to be able to carry their purchases home, generally without a car. So it makes no sense. Silly marketers.

About half of the Bodega items were marked 50% off at my store, the rest were all full price. Got Cascade, Finish, and some Kashi items at 50% off (used some coupons, too). Also saw Pantene, some pasta, and a few other items at 50% off.

If anyone sees the snow items (sleds, etc) go 70% off, please post! They are 50% off and TONS left at my stores (prob. because of the lack of snow) but there are a few things I would get and save when they to 70% off!

I'm a little late posting this, but keep an eye out for green Step2 disc swings. They totally look like they belong with the new Spring/Summer stuff and I'd never seen them before, but they were on a clearance endcap with no red tag. They scanned NIF but since the associates handheld scanner said $3.74, they let me buy 2 for that price.

My diaper deal didn't quite work. First no boxes big enough in the size I needed to get the 15 gc... I needed newborn or size 1. So I couldn't do the deal like it was posted. I did get 2 boxes of the newborn... $20 each and was able to use one of the $5 off coupons and two $2 off coupons. I had two $1 off but after 3 coupons the register said too many coupons. Is this normal?

All in all I was happy to save $9 on something I needed anyway. But wish they had the bigger boxes.

My diaper deal didn't quite work. ... was able to use one of the $5 off coupons and two $2 off coupons. I had two $1 off but after 3 coupons the register said too many coupons. Is this normal? .

Per Target's policy, you are allowed to use 1 target coupon & 1 manufacturer coupon per item unless the coupon states otherwise. So, it sounds like you did have too many coupons.

My diaper deal didn't quite work. First no boxes big enough in the size I needed to get the 15 gc... I needed newborn or size 1. So I couldn't do the deal like it was posted. I did get 2 boxes of the newborn... $20 each and was able to use one of the $5 off coupons and two $2 off coupons. I had two $1 off but after 3 coupons the register said too many coupons. Is this normal?

All in all I was happy to save $9 on something I needed anyway. But wish they had the bigger boxes.

You will not need this many diapers in size newborn....They are only in that size for about 2 weeks...I have a 8 week old...and he was in newborn for 10 days and size 1 for only 4 weeks...Size 2 is what I buy now..

Next time you can always buy Size 2 or Size 3 and just stock up...:)

You will not need this many diapers in size newborn....They are only in that size for about 2 weeks...I have a 8 week old...and he was in newborn for 10 days and size 1 for only 4 weeks...Size 2 is what I buy now..

Next time you can always buy Size 2 or Size 3 and just stock up...:)

Actually depends on the baby. I had a 8 pound, but skinny baby. He wore newborn diapers for over 2 months, and was still wearing some preemie clothes at 3 months.

But, yes, normally, they outgrow everything very fast! :) And stocking up on bigger sizes is never a waste.