BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

I tried to add it to my cart to see what it would come up with and all I have is a tiny box in the middle of my screen with a thingy going round and round inside of it. Did that happen to y'all too?

Yes. Twice. I then clicked on the item itself & was able to add it to my cart & check out for the $60 price

Once you get to the final review page it updates to $60.

Trying to purchase 3 gc. The first shows 60, the other 2 are 80....

Just did three separate transactions and already received the emails confirming the orders. Lets hope I get the emails with the codes....

Edited by jgm8

I'm on my iPhone. When I clicked the link from the Gotta Deal app and followed through from the page that opens in the app it stayed $80. When I went to Safari (still on the iPhone) and to GottaDeals page and used the link that way I successfully checked out at $60. Weird!

Does anyone know, if you buy 4 of these, can you plug them all in one after the other (same day) and basically have yourself 12 months worth?

It will only let you get 3. But yes, it should all add together if you put them in one after another.

FYI The downloadable is also available for purchase, and is not backordered like the Kinect Sports ones are.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Microsoft+-+Xbox+LIVE+3-Month+Gold+Membership+(Downloadable+Content)/1419569.p?id=1218256955230&skuId=1419569