BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Bluray player may not sell out fast but if you really want/need item I'd stay up.

Well, it says "in store only" and everyone else's seems to say "coming soon". Trying to determine if that means it wont be available online. I've never done early morning online with BB so not sure how they work.

Eek! I just registered and have been waiting for my account to be approved to post this:

Even though the sales aren't live yet, if you're waiting for the Big Bang Theory: Season 4 set, there is another SKU that has gone on sale--and the Blu Ray is actually cheaper than the DVD set!

Search these SKUs--

DVD: 3158389 ($18.99)

Blu: 3158167 ($8.99)

Good luck!

Link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Big+Bang+Theory%3A+Complete+Fourth+Season+-+Blu-ray+Disc/3158167.p?id=2261075&skuId=3158167&st=3158167%20&lp=1&cp=1

REALLY>?? It's not going to be eating you up as you lay there trying to sleep? Lucky you

I think that's the only reason I'm staying up. Cuz if i hear or see in these forums tomorrow that u guys got the deals I wanted and I missed them cuz I was sleeping I would be so mad. I would torment myself "if I stayed up I coulda got it cheaper, but nooo...i had to sleep."

I bought a BOX of caramel russell stover pumkins at target after halloween and I've been practically in a sugar coma the last 2 days. I'm good for a while thanks. If this lasts much longer will have to go make crack....errr..coffee

:sidesplit

**laughs deliriously from no sleep and bleeding eyeballs and fingers**