BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Is anyone else getting the feeling that we are doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome?? Best Buy is driving us INSANE...lol..Now lets go hit the F5 button again n hope for it to chang to Buy now...lmao

I bet the Best Buy guy/gal that hits the 'switch' to turn it all on is lurking here in this thread laughing his/her rear off - with the most evil laugh - pushing you all to the very edge...

Ok I'm sitting here with one eye on the laptop and one eye closed. The dog barks and BAM!!! I damn near fell out of the recliner! Guess I'm going to bed!

Dang it BB YOU WON!!!!! BUT MARK MY WORDS....I WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111:bounce_fl

That is the funniest thing I've read all night long... I'm sure its due to the lack of sleep, but I can't help but laugh :)

now this is bad. I am sitting here hitting f5 and in the background I have the tv on and it's some infomercial... The music on there is sooo about to put me to sleep. I think I need to turn the channel! :tired:

Change channels. I have the history channel on, it would be very interesting if I was paying attention. Billy The Kid on Brad Meltzer's Decoded.