BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Just placed this prder before realizing it was for Kinect Sports. Is it still used as a plain old XBox Live card? What is the difference?

The card has Kinect Sports designs on it, but otherwise it's normal from what I read. hth

Why did I have to click that link! I want one!!!! They don't have my color though. I have other Almond Kitchen Aid appliances. I think that color is a QVC exclusive color. Maybe the white one wouldn't look so bad?

White would probably look best with Almond. hth

Thanks for the tips on switching Browsers for the Itunes gift cards! I cancelled my order through Google Chrome and got one for $60 dollars through Firefox! Cue the X-mas music!:cheesy:

I did mine on google chrome and it worked so I have no clue what's going on. I'm just trying to resist the temptation to order another.

Thanks for the links, I needed go look down a couple of other aisles

:gdhug1: Glad I could help!

just ordered a 2nd itunes card. this wait is getting expensive...

:gdevillaugh::sidesplit

It will only let you get 3. But yes, it should all add together if you put them in one after another.

FYI The downloadable is also available for purchase, and is not backordered like the Kinect Sports ones are.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Microsoft+-+Xbox+LIVE+3-Month+Gold+Membership+(Downloadable+Content)/1419569.p?id=1218256955230&skuId=1419569

Thank you!