Easiest Contest Ever! Win 1 of 10 Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

hanging out with all the other crazies in line! I mean, they are just as nuts as you are, waiting 5 hours in the cold with no sleep to save 5$.... oheyeah, the other thing I love about BF is NOT HAVING TO WORK IN THE TOY DEPARTMENT EVER AGAIN!!!!! the year of the furbies............ :shiver:

ps. this is the old Lusha120..... wasn't able to post or well, figure out how to fix it...LOL

My favorite thing about BF is the comraderie. After a few years the line in front of Staples became a social circle as the same faces returned each year. At a different level, I am enjoying doing BF with my oldest son. We do a little shopping then have breakfast. Reminds me of when I used to shop with my dad.

It's t-shirt time! This one will be the easiest one yet.

Simply reply to this thread with your favorite thing about about Black Friday.

For you forum lurkers, this is a great chance to make your first post. Register for a free account if you don't have one and post away (registering will also get rid of those annoying ads).

The contest will run until 8pm ET on Thursday. At that point I'll randomly choose 5 winners who will receive Black Friday t-shirts.

If we can get at least 200 people to reply to the thread, I'll double the number of prizes to 10 t-shirts!, so send this page to your friends/family, post it on Facebook, etc...

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/bfshirt2011.gif

The planning and the felling of conquest when I count up my deals.

I love the excitement of the early morning shopping as well as the wonderful sights and sounds of the holiday season. I've always gone with my twin sister and mother but recently my kids have wanted to join in too. It's been an epic adventure!