Easiest Contest Ever! Win 1 of 10 Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

uh taking everyones doorbusters of course....i will sometimes take the last item of something on sale (especially if someone is being rude about trying to get it) and then donate it to charity of course....so remember....Christmas is a time for giving...be nice...dont act like everyone else around you owes you something

"He knows when you've been bad or good....so be good for goodness sake"

I love people watching. 2 years ago I was at WM waiting for the sales to start. The employees had no idea where my item was and I was shuffled through every section of that store waiting for someone to find where the display was hiding. After hours of looking, no one could find it and they ended up getting me a much better item for the same price. Yay!! But seeing as that was the only thing I was after, I got to watch all the people and I saw a few who could have been me or any of my other GDers!! It was very comical being an outsider to the BF WM madness!!

What I like is going out all night by myself (no one else can stay awake) to usually get all my christmas shopping done. Then coming home, ready to sleep, and my husband decides hes ready to go shopping now. This year my favorite is going to be shopping for my grandsons first christmas.

Hi all, 1st post, long time lurker here. I've been participating in Black Friday for 15 years. My favorite thing about Black Friday is the planning and driving to the stores in the middle of the night thinking how crazy it is to be doing this! Love it!

I love getting up early Thanksgiving morning, running into town to buy a paper and then hooking up with my mom later that day and figuring out our plan of attack. It's been a tradition of ours for as long as I can remember. Once the sales start, we tag team....one person stays with the cart while the other grabs the items. We have so much fun! And bless my dad's heart, he drives us around to wherever we need to go. Absolutely LOVE Black Friday!!!

The anticipation, for sure! The past couple of years have been interesting since the kids are older and only want cash, and DH and I don't need anything. Black Friday has been a tradition for me for years, so I still go even tho I don't buy much. It's more relaxed, but I still enjoy the rush of finding a good deal.