Target Toy Book nothing great

fingerlakesmom

I didn't get all the way through it (I'm on dial up and it stuttered going through the online catelogue) but I wasn't really impressed with anything I did see. Nothing worth us traveling 2 hours one way to go get, imo. I did like the Color Your Own playhouses, and thought that $9.99 was a fair price (Spongebob was the one shown, I would get the MLP one, though).. but it wasn't fair enough considering gas prices these days. lol.

I was reading another thread that was from die hard Target shoppers and I was thinking "wow the toy book is gonna be good" then I got it and was like "this stinks !!" I'm so glad when I went to TRU the other day that I picked up extra $10 GC coupons. I also have the $5 off $25 so I guess I need to sit down and do some figurin' :teacher:

:g_hello:

Cranium Family Fun is in the book at the same price that WM has listed for BF plus there is a coupon for a card game (Cranium Ziggity) for free with any cranium game purchase. DD has family fun on her christmas list and I've had that Ziggity game in my cart about 3 times now so that works for me.

Guest all2tired
I noticed most of the prices matched TRU. For the same price, I'd rather go to TRU and get the $10 GC. Wasn't really impressed with either stores toy book though