Get any good bargains this morning?

peachysquirt21

Well I was up & out the door this morning before 6am. Headed to Penny's & was gonna get the towels for 3.99 but was dissapointed in the size. Went to look in the mens section & got my hubby a Budweiser hooded sweatshirt for 17.99, reg. 42.00. I thought that was a great bargain. Next headed to Kohl's & they had the pillows I had wanted on sale 50% off. I got 2 of those & another pressie for hubby. Went to Shopko & didnt buy a thing. LOL I am happy tho that I went out this morning & got the few things I did.

I got a leather jacket at Penney's that said it usually sold for $199, but got it on sale for $50 since I was in during door buster time. I've been waiting for a good deal on a leather jacket for a couple of years now. Cool!

Oh also went to Kohls and while I was talking to the cashier, she gave me a 15% off friends and family coupon that is good today until Monday. Pays to be nice to the cashiers!!!

Went to Kohls...got a dyson pet 14 sweeper ...on sale for 549...had a 10% coupon....had a rain check for 499 on another dyson..that wasn't in stock...they gave me another 25% off..because we had to wait ...while they went out in delivery truck and got...great day at kohls

angie

Left the house at 8:30 and at Penney's I snagged 1 pair of Arizona jeans for my son and 1 pair of khaki colored Arizona jeans for 9.99 each and for my daughter, 1 pair of Arizona jeans and 1 pair of khaki flares for 9.99 each. Nice to get 4 pairs of pants for 40 bucks that I know will hold up well. But, then I left and forgot about the towels! :(

I was disappointed in Kohl's and didn't get a thing.

~H~

was at Kohl's for 7. Got DS1 dockers for 19.99 jeans for 15.00

ds 2 cords for 15.00 a really nice winter coat for 30,but really it is three coats in one.

Sears I got ds1 a levi's button down shirt, nice red plaid one.

kmart I got nice jersey twin sheet set for 15, bath room run for 8

then to the marburn curtain store pillow for 5 pillow cases 3.00 bucks for two.

hmmmmmmmm think that is it.

I got a leather jacket at Penney's that said it usually sold for $199, but got it on sale for $50 since I was in during door buster time. I've been waiting for a good deal on a leather jacket for a couple of years now. Cool!

That's great schmodi! Ya gotta love 75% off! :gd_devild

I went to Pennys, got 2 med size (4 qt) crock pots, paid 3.75. They were on sale for 18.88, then I had 32.00 in GCs, so REALLY good day there. Went to Disney store, tshirts 4.99. Got one for everyone but baby. Got hubby an iPod. Got baby a Leapfrog Toy @ target that was clearanced to 3.74, even though the sticker said 17.48. So, pretty good day. Oh, nd I had all 3 kids, and they were so good!

I hit the jackpot at our Walmart today!! I walked in and about 5 minutes later they announce 50% off all clearance clothing. I walked out with 6 walmart bags full of clothes for the kids and grandkids for 88.79!! I'm so excited! It was well worth my trip just for that!:woot2: :woot2: :woot2::trampolin :trampolin :trampolin

I got:

4 boys' sleep sets (shorts and t-shirt with motorcycles on them)

2 boys' hoodies

6 girls' tops (the little summer kind with flowers and some just plain colors)

1 Oscar the Grouch sleep set for oldest daughter (pants and t-shirt)

3 little purses

4 breast cancer ball caps

8 pairs of breast cancer socks with the little pink rubber band kind of bracelets attached

1 breast cancer awareness laniard

2 men's sweats (the silky kind)

2 men's dress pants

1 ladies skirt

2 teen shirts

1 teen skirt

1 ladies pink jeans with ribbon tie belt

hmmm...think that's all there.

But I also went to Casual male, spent 28.00 and got:

1 dress shirt (long sleeve, button down, cotton)

1 polo top

2 cup warmers (double as candle tart warmers)

1 shower radio

1 big man ball cap

1 men's manicure set

*here it was clearance price plus an extra either 25%, 50%, or 75% off depending on the color the tag was marked!!

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

I didn't get to shop today :-( the kids had the div 2 state finals in marching band. Our band placed 11th (by one tenth of a point) and so they didn't get to march in the finals. This meant for a slightly shorter day. We were supposed to be home at 11, but were home by 7 :-( I would rather have made the finals and been home later!!

I went to the nearest town with a Target, Hobby Lobby, and Ross. I have to say...I came home with a bunch of good deals. I got some Halloween decorations for next year for $.25-3.00, candy for $.49-.52 a bag, movies and cds for Halloween for $.25, and a whole lot of Christmas decorations. Oh, I almost forgot, I got a really nice coat at Ross, regular price $168.00, for $14.99. Had a pretty good shopping day. Then had to come home and keep looking for the dog.

Have not gone shopping yet, but am leaving soon. I think I'll check the halloween clearance at target. Last year I bought 5 boxes of cake mix for 10 cents each. I wish Kohls would run another sale where you get a $10 gift card with any purchase. Last year I bought 4 wash cloths at 60 cents each and got $40 in cards. Not bad for $2.40.

Kudos to you guys that go on the weekend! I have to say...unless its a one or two day only..or I really think it will sell out...I wait until Monday...and preferably NOT the first of the month before I do a day of shopping..lol.

I relish the 8 am hour at Walmart weekdays..lol. Take the kids to school..spend an hour in Walmart..then move to the others as they open.

I didn't head out today but I did head out Friday night and got some good deals.

Bath & Body Works: Picked up some hand soap on sale for 5 bucks and got my free candle worth $10 (thanks to the womans day catalog)

Printed out my 15 off on Yankee candle coupon, went to a local store here that took it, bought my 3 co-workers their large candles... and spent 50 bucks. Then got another gift card from the store for 10 bucks to use on anything after nov 28. So really got 3 large candles for 40 bucks.

Picked up my free victorias secrets perfume :)

Used the LNThings 25% off coupon and got a slipcover for a sofa - was 49.99, marked down to 39.99 and ended up paying 30 bucks. Got a few picture frames on clearance for 2 bucks (normally they were around 12 -15)

Used my Dicks coupon and got my DH a microfiber jacket - was 69.99, on sale for 49 and ended up getting it for 39.99.

oh and hit Old Navy and got a few more of the mens long sleeve shirts for 5.97, many tshirts for 1.97 and jeans on sale for 15.97 (not a true bargain but they were 50% off)

I think that is it.

Hmm, with all I saved ya think I could get someone to wrap it all for me?

leah

I went to Toys R Us today to get the Cinderella Vanity for my neice and we went to the R Zone to look at games and decided to look at the character electronics they had for 25% off. They had the Mickey Mouse 13" TV mispriced for 22.99, my husband asked the cashier if the price was correct and the boy said yes. Of course we got the last one they had for our son. When we checked out it rang up at $99 but we showed them the price ad on the shelf and they gave it to us at the $22 price (the CSM was not happy that is was mismarked) with 25% off. We wound up paying $16.87 for it. It is our deal of the year!!!!!!

I went to Penny's yesterday and I got the $7.99 towel + 1 for $0.99

and I also got two pillows for $3.88each normally $8.99.

Then I went to bath and body works to use several of my freebies and $10.00 off purchase card I've received in the mail.

They had the shower gel for $5.00 each, I got four of those, the free lipgloss, a tote bag(normally $65.00 for $25.00) then I used my $10.00 off from $30.00 order.

Then I got a free candle and a music cd with the purchase of a $3.00 bar of soap.

Then they handed me two 10off a $30.00 order as I checked out... I've already passed then along to family as I got some in the mail friday too.